Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slicer for Hire

So, I've got Jenn Blanchard here.

She's a decent slicer, knows a bit of the Baran Do ionizing, and enhanced Force listening techniques. On top of that, she's a fence. Would have knowledge on old school technology as well as knowing what art could be sold for how much and where.

Looking to get her moving, but as she's an alt, she'll be a bit slow. The trick is there are certain corporate groups she won't chase down. But if its a faction you want information on, she's game for that.

[member="Cryax Bane"] She's an alt but I've been in a crime mood, and I still am all *grabby hands* at the Ravens so, yes lets get her moving.

[member="Daxton Bane"] That all depends who's database, but she says she can create false data, getting it in is only a trick if its like Fort Knox.

You could also do some slicing in our Dominion thread here

If you could slice into the Peroon spacesport's networks and try to stop all traffic to and from the planet of Teth that would be grand. (objective 3)

[member="Jennifer Blanchard"]

I have a project in mind but need to know if you can handle it. I want to create a virus that could be transmitted through subspace frequencies. Basically it would infect anyone trying to pursue my craft and render their systems inert for an hour or two, which is lethal considering you would lose access to life support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom