Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish

So the Black Empire (unknown to the galaxy Icly) are making a collective attack against Mindabaal (Here) in an attempt to see where the Sith's loyalities lie.

This is no attempt to undo what you are trying to acheieve....but more of a way for the Black Empire to begin making their statement upon the galaxy. It's easy to go after the Jedi....but it makes sense to go after the One Sith since most members where once loyal to the faction and have branched out.

This skirmish is more story than win/lose....it's about having fun.

sabrina

[member="Asharad Graush"] true we are still waiting on [member="Darth Ophidia"] to tell us what's going on, on that front

From another relatively recent thread

Darth Ophidia said:
We can't always wait for the FO to approve or disapprove. You see our land under attack? Go get them; spill blood in the name of the red and black.
Anyone planning on showing up sooner or later?

[member="sabrina"] [member="Asharad Graush"]

This saddens me to see such inactivity from the OS....when I'm presenting them with an opportunity to reestablish themselves in the Chaos galaxy. As I stated, this thread is meant to be fun and help the OS (least I could do since I'm the opposition as well).

If nobody wishes to participate from the OS.....then I guess I'll move the thread along in any story fashion I and the others can come up with.

sabrina

[member="Darth Venefica"] I don't want my main fro obvious reason to face you, and harley is on other side, that does leave [member="Flora Burn"]s, but she if my fleeter.

[member="Abyss"]

No. Asharad is in some corner of the Galaxy with the First Order.

[member="Darth Venefica"]

Personally, I don't know how an unannounced Skirmish helps a faction with few members to establish themselves in the Galaxy, but there is a clear decline in writing Sith currently. I don't doubt what you want to do, or your intentions, but it's badly timed imo.

I don't think that's how activity comes about when many of the Sith writers are gone.

Whether they're not interested in writing as a Sith because they lost muse, because their characters abandoned the faction for something else and would ICly be considered traitors, or because they're just inactive on the site as a whole.

[member="Asharad Graush"]

57679810.jpg

A skirmish, a dominion, a faction event, a private thread with an open invite to the Sith writers. These all are made to build activity. To show interest. To give a place for people unsure where to post a place to post. Unannounced or not, people have a place to post if they wish to RP the One Sith.

[member="Abyss"] is for example. All by him(Her?)self, and it's pretty admirable. You say this is badly timed, I say it's not, for there is little RP going around that I've seen in the OS, and it needs an outlet.

[member="Abyss"]

True trooper!

[member="Asharad Graush"]

As for what you say....allow me to drop some history to you about skirmishes with no notice:

The One Sith did it twice against the Black Rose out of hurt feelings....everything they did was considered law and just.....so in the fairness of passing the ball back....and I quote the RPJ "As long as it is stated as a skirmish and a notice is put forth to the opposing faction, they can either respond to said skirmish or accept what occurs in it."

So inactivity, which the Black Rose chose, was a fault of decisions. I am giving the OS a chance, that the Black Rose, never truly got fairly. So again, inactivity or not, per RPJ, weep or shine. :)

I know that's a sour deal.....but one turn deserves another. And FYI....I don't forget atrocities...I just volley them back.

09b65f9b013a16565092cdeae287909b870dc195d30beb567d8c5e1d293635fd.jpg

If I'm reading this right, it looks like we're about to have a three (four?) way war, between the Sphere's of the OS ([member="Darth Ophidia"] , [member="Abyss"] ), the loyalists of the dead emperor ( [member="Mythos"] ) , the usurpers ( [member="Darth Venefica"] & gang) , and a fourth unknown (dun dun duuuuuuuun).

kp8te.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom