Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish With The First Order?

Kal Blonde

You gonna bark all day little doggie? Or are you g
Hey, just suggesting we should have some kind of battle with the First Order?

I think it'd be rather fun to have some kind of battle with them. After all, they're pretty much the biggest/most active dark side faction within the area. Plus it'd be a rather good idea to get ourselves acquainted with those imperialist edgelords, as we'll most likely be making enemies with in coming months. Hell, it'd be a great time to build some IC rivalries with the First Order, and I think we should pursue it. Now I already posted this idea to them, and was wondering if you guys would be into it.

1. Operation Guillotine: For centuries now Nar'iin of Zarnathea have enslaved their primitive cousins, the Vax. In the last fifty years, a loose alliance of former Vax slaves, tribal Vax and liberal Nar'iin have fought against the corrupt Nar'iin. However, until little over three weeks ago, their cause seemed to be a losing proposition. A series of victories has emboldened their cause, and lead to riots in the capitol. Despite the rebellion, the Zarnathean government has refused to back down, and has instead asked their trade partners, the First Order to supply stormtroopers and ships to reassert control of the planet. We cannot let this stand, and have to stand up and fight for the Vax's right to live free of slavery and the oppression of foreign powers. Since the planet sits in our realm of influence, we have an obligation to act, and weaken the First Orders hold upon us.

Liliane

L
We are not looking to engage the First Order in a cold war. If we are going to a war with the First Order, it will be a direct war.

It would be the best to wait for [member="Astarii Saren"]'s judgement, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom