Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Combat RP

Hello. I have mostly completed my characters bio, and I am working on getting an updated avatar, sig, and lightsaber. Anyone wanna rp with me? Looking for Sith, Assassins, soldiers, ect looking to kick some ass =D. My character is looking for ways to expand her powerbase, fighting battles, recovering artifacts, and finding powerful allies are the ways my character looks to accomplish this. I was thinking maybe a mission to a paticurally dangerous world such as Iridonia or some other planet would be cool? Other than that just looking to break in. Hell, maybe a skirmish will be fine. :cool: ;)

A Jedi looking to expand their power base?

You're in the wrong profession, my friend.

You might be more suitable amongst those of the more ambitious persuasion, perhaps you've heard of us. We're called the Sith.

But the color never actually mattered, red is just what the sith got given in truth a powerful sith lord could have had any color. I am so waiting for the one sith lord with a hot pink saber

Gosh, it's just a screen name. I had it that way because one of my characters was going to be a a Shadow. My offer still stands for anyone who won't get caught up in trifling details, the character I am currently using is a sith assassin, and I changed my screen name btw.

Right now I'm on the planet of...Verdaxa, is it? As a sort of trial for my master. I"m pretty much open as for where I'm taking the story line, so if you wanna find some way to join in (a crash, maybe) then we could RP a bit, fight some terrifying monsters, and become allies in the process.

@[member="Assassin686"]

@[member="Assadar Ilrast"], I am I'm the Sith worlds as of now. I'll be willing to stop buy and pay you a friendly visit and some monsters a not, so friendly one. As my character is recovering from a stasis that began in the Cold War, they are looking for potential allies and a way to gain back their once great power. Message me and we can maybe work something out. Anyone else who is interested is welcome to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom