Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Assassins Rebellion of Dromund Kaas

"I'm not sure I like the look of that swamp"​
- Mara Jade on Dromund Kaas.​

Drommund Kaas was once the capitol planet of the Sith Empire. It was place dedicated to the dark side of the Force. Since then, it has fallen into disarray and disuse, becoming a shadow of its former self. Now, the Jedi have laid their grubby hands on a prize they should never rule. They are too weak, undeserving, too caught up in their own delusions of peace and compassion. We are the Sith Assassins, we have come to free Dromund Kaas from the filth that would claim it.
From the shadows, we strike.​

As per (and to test) the new Dominion Rules, the Sith Assassins are hereby declaring Rebellion against the Silver Sanctum Coalition's Dominion of Dromund Kaas. We welcome those who would aid us in the struggle to free this once glorious dark-side planet from the hands of the Silver Jedi. And to our opponents, we will see you on the battlefield.

I ask all parties to please remain civil and respectful in all parts of this rebellion, so everyone may enjoy this new feature to its fullest extent. We should not salt the earth in which we grow our stories. So I repeat: civility and respect.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"], I'm tagging you so this doesn't get lost.

tumblr_inline_mr7y7cnTLb1qz4rgp.gif

Tefka said:
2. To join a Rebellion on a planet, the following conditions must be met by a Minor and/or Major Faction. A Faction joining a Rebellion that did not initiate the Dominion and/or Rebellion must post in the Roleplay Discussion OOC Thread made by the Faction that initiated the Rebellion.
The Sith Triumvirate will also join the initiators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom