Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sirius

[SIZE=18pt]Social Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Name: Caspian Trailblazer (?)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Known as: Sirius[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Faction: Himself, loosely affiliated with the Outer Rim Coalition[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Occupation: Explorer, Spacelane Guardian, Gunslinger. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Physical Information[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Age: Late twenties (believed)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Gender: Male[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Species: Of Human or Near-Human descent.[/SIZE]
Force Sensitive: Untested

[SIZE=18pt]Traits[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Chaotic Good - '[/SIZE]A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations.' - Of Dungeons and Dragons.
  • [SIZE=10pt]Good pilot - 'The damn scum escapes every time.' - Deputy Commissioner Banks.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10pt]Gunslingin' spacer - 'Bastard took us down the moment we had our guns out, chief, ain't nothing we could do.' - Unknown henchman workin' for a pirate captain.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]​
More unlocked in the future.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]History[/SIZE]

Excerpts from Detective Hal'ko's journal:

"...been trackin' down Sirius for years now. Paychecks got so thick at one point, I even had to venture into the Unknown Regions to find out more about this interesting figure. Barely survived the trip but got most of my information from there. His name or what I gave him as a name was Caspian Trailblazer due to partially deciphering transmission between him and a possible associate of his. Now, I am fairly certain that ain't his last name and possibly just another alias, but well it sounded cool and it fit so there you go."

"...spent a lot of credits on fake infochants who all promised they knew the real story. Eventually, I concluded that the most repeated story might be the one closest to the truth. Allegedly, Sirius or Caspian, came from a prominent family but somehow ended up with chained in a slave ring in the Unknown Regions."

"...made lots of enemies, helped smugglers, supported rebels against despotic rules. All of this in the unknown regions or the frontier worlds of our galaxy."

"...renown for his preference for non-lethal solutions, mostly observed using ion or stun weapons..."

"...very often seen on Terminus, apparently. Seems to be a frequent spot for him. I personally never saw him during my occasional digging for intel there."

"...a smaller portion of infochants shared the story of Sirius being a navigator within a conventional naval force. Others argue he'd been a navigator for naval militia presences. Truth's somewhere in between. As always..."

"...accidentally came upon a holojournal regarding a force sect known as the 'Wardens of the Sky'. Noticed similarities between their activities and Sirius' activities. Despite that, hardly any evidence concerning supernatural capabilities."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom