Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sir Quain Unlich Itter'Danfin

Name: Sir Quain Unlich Itter’Danfin- “SQUID”
Race: Nautolan
Weight: 160lb
Height: 1.85 meters (6 feet)
Eyecolor: Black
Skin color: Pale Green
Weapon: Dual Phase Katana Hilt Lightsaber
Order: Gray Jedi
Aesthetic: Samurai
Side Weapon: Stun Pistol / Shoto

Armor: Jenasaraai Armor (Designed after the Corellian sand-panther)

Strengths:
Bushido
Listed below

Resilient
Despite his “soft” appearance his trial had actually put him through a lot. It was a struggle but he had endured and because naturally stronger for it.

Spook
Has an intimidating aura.

Weaknesses:
Lightweight
From his masters trials he had never gotten a lot to eat. He wasn’t the best forager and the only way he could get meat is targeting the young or the old. But it taught him that he didn’t need to gluttonize himself.

Drifter
From the years he had spent on his own he learned to keep to himself. He never stayed around for too long.

Bushido:
Gi (Integrity)
“It wasn’t my first thought, but I did it because that’s what happened.” He will accept full responsibility for his words and actions.
Rei (Respect)
“I have never fought for myself, only to keep the balance.” He will accept his lashings for speaking out of line.
Yu (Heroic Courage)
“What are you doing? Get up, get up and fight!” Believes hiding is not the way, even against insurmountable odds.
Meiyo (Honor)
“I own my actions as my own as well my words. I serve the force yet and I am the soldier.” You cannot hide from yourself.
Jin (Compassion)
“The world is too dark for me not to be vigilant” If the opportunity to strike does not arise, he will make one.
Makoto (Honesty and Sincerity)
“And it will be done ” If he says he’ll do it. Consider it done.
Chu (Duty and Loyalty)
“I will protect you in this life and the next ” Unyielding loyalty.

Sorry if this a little weak and not really balanced, first attempt at making a character. Please feel free to pm me some friendly advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom