Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sins of a Father

So I am new here. However this character (which I've used in the past on other sites {not Star Wars related}) has a story arc I wish to follow.

Put simply, Iris is trying to fix her mind, which is in pieces due to her past. She needs a force user companion to help her mend the wounds of her past.

Yes, I'm not giving you all the details. Why? Well I don't wanna spoil the story... Oh how I love dragging things out. If you are interested post here or PM me and I will give you some more details as of what I want to do.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

A Jedi Knight... Oh this will be a fun story arc. I'll PM you details...

@[member="Knight"]

I like your hair. I'll PM you details.

I like you for some reason. Something tells me you are a man with power and friends.... However I'm filled on spots for this arc...

But if you are interested in RPing with me, don't be afraid to send a PM. Or maybe I'll send one to you. Who knows? ;)

Iris Harper said:
I like you for some reason. Something tells me you are a man with power and friends.... However I'm filled on spots for this arc...

But if you are interested in RPing with me, don't be afraid to send a PM. Or maybe I'll send one to you. Who knows? ;)
sounds good I wait with baited breath :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom