Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple Faction Forum Design

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
So.
Usually I'm pretty good at teaching myself how to do things, but recently I've really been having issues with the layout of the Faction pages.

I can't for the life of me work out how to coordinate navigation, nor can I work out sub-forums.

Is there anyone out there who can lend a hand or at least explain it?

[member="Aram Kalast"]

You mean you want links on the side bar? I never bothered to, but I get how it works. Get in the faction and grab the forum you want linked like "Training one" or something, right click > copy link. Then navigate to your FactionCP then General > Navigation. Under "Options" should be all the forums you've created, go down to "add new" > input the url, name it, save it, then click and hold on it and move it over to "active." Move them around in the order you want

[member="Aram Kalast"]

Just to note: This can be used to link to anything, probably even outside the board, generally you want to link to forums, not the threads, but you can.

Edit: as for subforums, I see no option. Do others have subforums?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom