Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Jedi Exposed! Korriban was an inside job! (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

May May Lerd

M
In this picture , Thurion is holding a bomb, maybe the same one used to bomb Korriban?

And in this PM we clearly see Thurion answer yes to an unknown person asking if they were going to bomb Korriban.

Could this mean that Korriban was an inside job ? I'm not sure, but stay tuned for more information!

Please stop. Whether as Undin or May May or whoever, just please stop. When the whimsical impulse comes upon you to play with Paint and share the results with us, I suggest you take a deep breath and then go find something else to do. This forum is called 'Entertainment Discussion'. Suffice it to say, there's no entertainment value in this!

As always, we leave with the simple wisdom: Don't feed the Trolls. You, young man, are rapidly qualifying as one.

I was almost going to ignore this, but the fact that you didn't even bother to crop your photos is so outrageously disgusting I have to wonder if your disability is something greater than being a particularly stupid ten year old.

[member="May May Lerd"] Please don't troll the site. And please don't bring Korriban into it. Too soon. Too soon.

AS0rJin.gif

Aaaand clickbait strikes again. I honestly wouldn't be bothered by this if they'd A) waited awhile before doing so and 2) at least tried to put some effort into the troll rather than an osik job in paint... I mean we've had Lesbian laserbeam links that take us to be rickrolled.... do so in taste, put a bit of effort in, time it right. and at least give it a month or so until after the dom to do this...

*Facedesk* Kids these days...

skin, bone, and arrogance
Gerion Ardik said:
I was almost going to ignore this, but the fact that you didn't even bother to crop your photos is so outrageously disgusting I have to wonder if your disability is something greater than being a particularly stupid ten year old.
Thank you for handling this while I was asleep, you did a good job.

May May Lerd

M
[member="Gerion Ardik"] [member="Avadreia Lacroix"] [member="Lok Munin"]

What is to crop something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom