Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Silas Mantis Prosthetic Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
32d26c95fec447ffd6ba6de601f479cc--winter-soldier-cosplay-soldier-costume.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: [member="Aditya Mantis"]
  • Model: I
  • Affiliation: Silas Mantis
  • Modularity: N/A
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Beskar
  • SPECIAL FEATURES
  • N/A
Strengths:
  • Lightsaber Resistant
  • Hits with force of 475kg per square inch
  • High strength
  • EMP resistant in basic functions
Weaknesses:
  • It's just an arm that happens to hit really hard
  • EMP usage will at temporarily reduce the strength of the arm to that of an average human, as well as increasing reaction time, and slowing overall movement
DESCRIPTION
After [member="Preliat Mantis"] lost his leg in battle, Aditya took it upon herself to prepare for a scenario where he, or his brother whom she'd recently met, lost any of their limbs. Basing their design off of the Wolf's new leg, these blueprints would not see use until after the first battle of the Mandolorian Civil War, where Silas lost most of his arm protecting [member="Yasha Mantis"] from falling shrapnel. Thanks to an AI based on Aditya activating after Silas losing the limb, he was eventually brought to his sister-in-law's ship where her assistant and the deteriorating intelligence provided Silas with the new limb, as well as some much needed talking to.

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Okay, so this mostly looks good. I kinda did a double take at that punch strength, but apparently it's along the lines of a professional boxer, so I don't see anything wrong there.

Two items of note: firstly, this is a unique item, so if you want to save that restricted mission for another sub, feel free. Secondly, the balance is a little off kilter. If you could add one good weakness, we should be good to go.

[member="Silas Mantis"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom