Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silara

VExkySy.png

Role Play History
Total Threads: 48 | Completed: 29

Training Threads
Total: 3 | Completed: 2

Teaching Threads
Total: 1 | Completed: 0

Faction Threads
Total: 9 | Completed: 7

Invasion Threads
Total: 4 | Completed: 4

Dominion Threads
Total: 1 | Completed: 1

Duel Threads
Total: 3 | Completed: 0

Development Threads
Total: 8 | Completed: 3

Miscellaneous Threads
Total: 5 | Completed: 3

Personal Threads
Total: 14 | Completed: 8
Last Updated: 2 - 6 - 2015

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Darth Vitium said:
Under the Scope - Subject displays great aptitude with microbiology and applications of the force in ways that alter the biological makeup of subjects involved. Such knowledge is also translated with general intelligence.
Admittedly curious. Is this Mask or Art of the Smallish in nature?

[member="Enga Thaal"]
Partially Mask, but moreso Sith Alchemy, which is different than Art of the Small. Mask is just a method of using Alchemy to alter the appearance of the caster or subject. I delve a bit further, but not far enough to consider myself capable of creating Sithspawn.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Darth Vitium said:
[member="Enga Thaal"]
Partially Mask, but moreso Sith Alchemy, which is different than Art of the Small. Mask is just a method of using Alchemy to alter the appearance of the caster or subject. I delve a bit further, but not far enough to consider myself capable of creating Sithspawn.
Mask is Sith Alchemy, and at higher levels it can do far more than alter appearance. Is there any particular reason Vitium hasn't delved into creating Sithspawn? From what I've seen it seems far more up her alley than materials alchemy, though less so than general Sorcery.

[member="Enga Thaal"]
I mean Sith Alchemy as a whole. Mask is an application of Sith Alchemy, it is not Sith Alchemy as a whole. I also have not delved into creating sithspawn simply because Silara is not knowledgeable on such. She is on a quest for the Holocron of Naga Sadow, so that will change, but as of the four months that she has existed on this board, she has not learned much alchemy beyond a few sessions of emergency teachings with Rave and Praelior, or observing various experiments performed on herself by Circe and Praelior, the latter of whom made her into the first of the One Sith Battlelords (see the "race" section of the bio for information on the sithspawn entry in the codex).

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mask_%28Sith_Alchemy%29

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom