Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show me you

Dosuun
Down time

With the war ever going and more theaters opening Sara was ever so glad to even get a day or two off, as she had spent those days either repairing her fighter and doing maintenance checks on her squadron and running scenarios or sleeping ....which was a god send to her being able to sleep

However this was not one of those days...she was setting in the hangar looking over the parts to her fighter listening to the radio she had set up beside her as the bb8 unit rolled up beeping at her and handed her a part

yea yea I know after I'm done with this I'll go eat

The droid shook but gave a nod of a sorts as Sara wiped her forehead as she started putting the parts together and back up

[member="Aran Piett"]

Wandering Naval Officer
Sitting quietly in his apartment, not sure what to do with his time he saved up for leave, Aran wasn't sure what he wanted to do. He much rather stay on his ship if need be, but his XO Commander Halsey forced him to take leave. It was just like her to always be the "responsible" one of the two. Aran if he had his way would work 24 hours a day 7 days a week. So he wasn't sure what to do besides sit and watch the news about the war, and the continued coverage of the memorials from the fighting on Kaeshanna.​
[member="Sara Lee Jones"]​

She finished assembling the thing and put it back into the tie securing it as she gave it a tap and nodded seeing it was secure, she stood and stretched as she thought for a moment, she wondered if [member="Aran Piett"] was currently at his apartment, bb8 she named washer rolled up looking at her as she reached down and rubbed it's head

can't take ya buddy go ahead and say here ok

It gave a sad beep as rolled off, Sara chuckled and started our walking towards the apartments...she couldn't help.but laugh, her place and his were close to each other so made it easier to go to her apartment clean up and head back out as she knocked on his door waiting

Wandering Naval Officer
Fed up with seeing the numbers of the casualties of the conflict, Aran turned off the news and made his way over to his kitchen to make himself something to drink, not sure if he wanted coffee or tea he grabbed the first thing he saw. It was some tea, so he put the kettle on the stove to start getting the water to a boil, as he did that, he thought maybe he would go to one of the gambling establishments to bet on some pod racing or maybe a game of Dejarik. He wasn't really good at either but it would pass the time. Now that water was ready he poured it into his mug and let the tea seep to the proper strength. He liked his tea very strong, and straight. Though many would call him odd for it, it was what he liked and wouldn't let anyone tell him otherwise. Hearing a knock on the door, and looking towards it, not sure who it could be.

"It's open, come in."

[member="Sara Lee Jones"]

She entered as she looked around the place, she looked towards him and smiled, she closed the door as she walked towards him

not a bad apartment you have love the way it's arranged

She said as she stopped about a few feet away, she was kinda nervous talking to him..why she couldn't figure it oyt, after about a minute of silence she spoke again

came over see if you would like to go to lunch, remembered you were off and wanted to invite you alomg, not usual we'd get some time alone

She said and gave a kind sweet smiled to him leaning back against the counter

[member="Aran Piett"]

Wandering Naval Officer
Smiled back taking a sip of his tea he made.​
"Would you like a cup?"
Being polite as he was he offered a cup to Sara, and thought about going to lunch though he had already eaten. He figured he could go just for the company, and to be with Sara who he had grown fond of.​
"I already had something to eat but I'll go out with you for the company and to hang if you want."
Aran didn't like being dishonest to his friends, so he told the truth, and hoped Sara wouldn't mind just him coming along and not getting anything to eat.​
[member="Sara Lee Jones"]​

[member="Aran Piett"]

She gave a nod as she smiled, she looked to him as she spoke

I think that'll be fair, I know a good place that has non alcoholic beverages, wouldn't want to leave you thirsty right?

She joked as she gave a chuckled, she'd wait till he was ready and led him out on the street as the place wasn't far

kinda glad for these two days off, get some sleep and good food, not to mention get to catch up with a few people

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom