Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should of taken the deal [BTS & Others vs GR and peeps]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[media] https://youtu.be/EMs1QVW_yjk [/media]​

People had made very poor choices, choices in the very recent past that caused repercussions on their part. And as an ancient proverb once said do onto other that as you would wish others to do unto you. But there were two solid words that certain parties had to say about that ideology.

Kark That

Life has flourished on the planet of Yutan ever since it was declared the capital of the Republic. Cities had virtually popped up over night and it has become he epicenter of politics, trade, and culture in the Republic. And of course with the latter there would often be a celebrity presence on the planet of movie stars, talk show hosts, community leaders, politicians, people who meant something to the Republic and the community at large. They were good people, hell maybe even innocent in some ways. But there was something that they all had in common besides the place they called home. They were all going to die.

In front of a large manner two people in black suits and ties stood at a guard booth in the dead of night looking out at a long winding street waiting for the something to come along.

"You seem nervous, you never kill a woman before?" a small feminine voice said behind a black ski mask.

"Well it's not that I haven't. Just not like this, this just feels different than what I'm used to. Aren't you nervous that were about to kill a chick?" A more smooth male voice said in response standing next to the woman.

"Oh god you caught me, look at my hands I'm quivering with the chick killing shakes." The woman said in response in a dry sarcastic tone.

"Don't be a dick, I'm just saying that it's just off. I mean, I'm a fan you know? I just never thought I'd meet her like this." The man sighed afterwards and looked down at the short woman.

"Please. Her movies are like a C at best, complete garbage box office trash. She's a pretty face with tits and ass who thinks she'll get by because she's attractive." The woman said in an annoyed tone.

"What?! Are you saying you didn't love Cloud City Atlas? That was a classic!" the man shouted and raised his gun in the air flailing it to get his point across.

"To be honest, it was mildly racist. I mean if you're gonna do the whole reincarnation aspect of it then at least don't go pure make up. I mean god damn it was just uncomfortable at some parts trying not to laug-" The woman was then cut off by the honking of a horn from a speeder pulling up to the gates next to the guard shake.

"Excuse me! Open the damn gate!" A very pretty woman shouted from an expensive speeder and soon the two people standing at the gates looked at each other slowly then back towards the movie star.

"Actors"
"Actors" They both said in unison.

A split second later they drew their pistols at the woman vehicle, her eyes went wide, and they opened fire splattering the windshield red with blood.

"Target one eliminated." The short woman said as she and the man walked past the dead body laying in the car and across the street to pile into a van.

Setting her gun in the cup holder the woman took off her ski mask now that she was in the safety of the van and Miss Blonde arose to hold a radio in her hand.

"Target One is eliminated. All hitters are a go. Proceeding to target two."

Across the capital on Yutan, men and women were set off their leashes to go forth and kill those who had absolutely nothing to do with previous dealings in the past. It was simply repercussions. There were a hundred names on the list, a hundred souls that needed delivering. There was one thing for sure, it was going to be a long Friday night.

OOC Objectives
Our side. Kill politicians, celebrities, upstanding citizens who look both ways before crossing the street. Random NPCs or PCs if they want in on it.

Their side objectives. Stop all that from happening.

[member="Suravi Teigra"] [member="Max Rumor"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Cody Bantam"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B0uJHwE4v0

A scuffle of feet. The sound of a body hitting the ground.

"Hey!" The sound of indignation. Speeder doors were locked. Fists banged on the transparisteel. Jarven turned in his seat to face the panic-stricken politician.

"Wh--Who are you!? I demand that you leave this instant!"

"Mr. President," Jarven petitioned the older man. "Your life is in danger."

"This is ridiculous! Who would have the gall and desire to put my life in danger?!?" Jarven's gun came up and rested on top of the divider cushion; the barrel was pointed straight at the nicely dressed man.

"That would be me, sir."

The discharge of a firearm was followed by the smell of spent tibanna gas and a new interior pant job: Blood Red. The dead body added to the scene. Jarven turned back to smile at the driver who was still banging on the window. Upon seeing the blaster in Jarven's hand, the man raised his hands and bolted. Tossing the gun into the passenger seat, he shifted to Drive and took off.

Time to work distraction duty.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Traffic flew past him, las he stood like a statue on the top of a high rise building, his eyes closed and arms crossed. The Force flowed through him as he let his mind roam, looking over everything within a 25 mile radius, yet he bore down upon a crowd of people milling about a park, most were armed, and he realized that they were rouge bounty hunters... looking for Him. That caught his attention, and it was definitely not a good thing.

"Damn mercenaries...always poking around in things that aren't meant to get prodded upon"

His eyelids flipped open and he leaned over the edge grabbing hold of a gas pipe and sliding down the side of the building, going much faster than he expected, and he jumped into the dems to cushion his fall. After dusting him self off, he rose and went up to the nearest bounty hunter.

"Heard you were-"

He never even got to finish before about two dozen blaster rifles were shoved into his face.

"There! Ice him!!"

Bad, very bad. Blaster fire rang out as he dove for cover, which was an abandoned speeder, the shots glancing off of it. The sounds of the crowd screaming drowned out the gunfire, but he was reminded as a few nearly punctured the fuel lines.

"Oh Fu-"

He saw it coming and he dove out of the way as speeder ignited in a ball of fire. That got people.really running, but he was too focused on blasting the helmet off of a Correlians head. The others returned fire but so did he, sending a blasterbolt through another's chest as he stood, raining.down hell

OOC:
(Sorry needed something flashy to get some attention if it's not working I can always edit my post)

Nefertari felt a disturbance in the force as the crowd in the city below began to frantically run about. The scent of blood on the air...never a good sign. Sure, she and the Republic didn't have much connection anymore, but she was a guardian of peace and justice. This was a mass murder afoot; something she couldn't allow.

The lady quickly grabbed her gear and got down to the street level. Down an alleyway were two men in black suits taking aim at a cowering mother and child.
Sneaking up behind the assailants, Nef slammed their heads together like cymbals.
"Are you alright?" she asked the locals
The woman on the ground nodded
"Get to safety, I have a bad feeling about these occurrences out here."

A bright flash of fire caught her eye. In an instant, she was off towards it.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"], [member="Miss Blonde"]​

Music
Gear in signature.

Keira was indifferent. Mistakes had been made, the wrong people had been crossed, and now there were lives to end. Again. None of it really mattered to her in the long run. This was the penance that was deserved, and it would be doled out within the next few hours. And she was perfectly okay with it. Once again she donned her armor, maintaining her presence on Black Tie assignments as another faceless soldier with a job to do. No one knew her like this. Such was the beauty of anonymity. It was easier for her to kill like this. There was less worrying about getting recognized, and she was able to focus entirely on the task at hand: death.

[member="Miss Blonde"] had given her a target before she reached groundside. Some no-name junior Senator who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. And he had made the mistake of running. She hadn't chased after him right away. With the Force she didn't have to. It allowed her to sense exactly where he was, and the panic that rippled outwards from him in waves was more than enough of a tracking device. Her pace through the streets of Yutan was measured, and she was in no particular hurry to catch the man. Individuals struck with fear oftentimes didn't make the most rational of decisions, and all it took in a scenario like this was one mistake. A mistake she was betting on.

Admittedly, running into the building wasn't a terrible idea by itself. He was putting distance between them by adding more people to the equation, attempting to throw her off. The real killer had been his going to the roof. Because up there the only way down was off the edge. And that was right where he ended up. After a brief scuffle that didn't really amount to much at all the man had wound up taking a rather tragic fall, his life ending in a splatter of crimson on the pavement. "Target eliminated." If their presence on the planet hadn't been noted before, it would only take a handful of minutes before someone to come across the scene of her crime, and then the chase was on.

Releasing a quiet sigh she reached out through the ethereal in order to discern her next target, stopping short when something else crossed her senses. They weren't alone. Someone was out to cause trouble, and it seemed as if a Jedi was present as well. Wonderful. This was going to be fun, then. Wordlessly she released a pulse through the Force; a veritable beacon of her presence. And then she stepped off the rooftop, slowing her descent dramatically via the ethereal, still managing to crack the duracrete upon landing. Her sights were now set on one [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]. It was time to play.

[member="Jarven Zexxel"], [member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Aedan Miles strode through the capital city of Yutan calmly he could feel it in the force the various deaths and violence that was taking place. A dark grin crossed the young mans lips as he gestured in two directions the group with him splitting up the majority of them members of his personal Red Fang unit that had been with him when he landed heading towards the military base where they had a barracks at the moment. The other group consisted of Aedan Miles and his personal security team who were headed towards the shopping district where Aedan had a few errands to run before things became to excited.

[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Keira Ticon"][member="Nefertari Sovint"][member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"][member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Moonlighting…

[member="Aedan Miles"] had smaller companion walking beside him, than the rest of his team, considerably less pregnant now for anyone wondering! #Timeskips.

Not as chatty as usual, but still bright smiles for anyone seeing her with her helmet off previously. Natoline had debts to settle, financial debts, nobody would have predicted she’d be settling them here! Kinda appealed to her sense of adventure coupled with meeting new found responsibilities for her triplets, that and doing something rather than letting their galaxy just keeping knocking her over and over and over! She was fed up of being rescued, and she'd told them as much firmly when joining their crew!

Strapped up back in her usual black duraplast armor, her figure was feh, but nobody saw her bubble butt inside armor thank her force! Adjustments had been made, so she could breathe easily inside. More bounce to her step, not as much bounce as usual after having her triplets. Tornado girl as she was becoming known to teasing back home, felt pull of wind around them all, letting gentle breeze touch against her palms. Not sayin' anythin' cause she was trying to be professional, probably not fooling anyone who had done this before, but that was okay because she had her own skills.

She'd be stickin' with her boss as they split [member="Aedan Miles"]

Full Duraplast Armor | Lightsaber (Hip) | Bolter Mk1 - Frag (Hands) | Holdout Bolter (Neck) | Magno-Grip Boots | Oxygen Breathing Kit (Holstered) | Jack-Knife Pistol (Hip) | Knockout Gas Grenades x 2

[member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] | [member="Jarven Zexxel"] | [member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"]​

Miss Blonde

Turning up her radio the woman played a few tunes from the stereo as the black speeder van exited the scene of the most recent murder. Miss Blonde had fallen in some ways, what was once a optimistic do gooder Republic field agent had become a hardened and grizzled crime lord despite her small and petite appearance. In some ways it was her fault, and in others it was the Karked up galaxy they were a part of. One that glorified violence, war, and other despicable aspects of vice.

"You sure you wanna do this boss?" Orange asked from the passenger seat.

"Was me shooting the bimbo in the car not an indication of whether or not I want to do this?" Blonde said in a more hostile manner as she drove through speeder lanes.

"All I'm saying we used to not kill civilians, and now we're gunning down movie stars? For what?" The man asked of Blonde.

"Because people need to learn lessons, Tim. I don't like it anymore than you, but it's a job and if we don't do it then someone else will. If you want to bail out I can drop you off if you want." Blonde said as she took a left turn.

"I'm not going anywhere, just voicing my concerns." The man let out a sigh then reached into the back seat feeling around for something.

"Well they've been voices, now grab the railgun. I gotta chew through walls on this next stop." Blonde said as the van began to pull into a residential neighborhood.

"Whose the mark?" Orange asked.

"Marcus Roth, some guy who made his fortune by designing low income housing when the Republic shifted capitals. Real hearts and minds kind of guy." Blonde said as she was passed the high tech rail gun.

Putting on an augmented warfighter visor in the place of glasses the woman linked to the rail gun and scanned the house pulling up blue prints for it. Finding the bedroom she focused the rather large gun on it and picked up life inside of it.

"Shouldn't we confirm the target first? What if it's his kid or girlfriend?"

"Not married, no kids, it's him. Or at the very least the message will be sent." With the woman locked on at the life sign inside the bedroom the woman steadied the large weapon and would soon open fire.

The rail gun let out a loud chatter of rounds as projectiles exited the barrel emptying a clip of sixty slugs into the building until the life sign flatlined from the scanner.

"Let's go." Blonde said as she put the gun to the side.

"Nothing, target is down. We're going swing around and get you then hit the governors cocktail party across town. Give us a pick up spot and we'll be there shortly. Tin Man I need you to hit the financial sector, CEOs, board members for Republic companies. Ruin their corporate side." Blonde pulled out of the neighborhood before the cops would be called.

It was likely that law enforcement was starting to become aware, but they had to keep going to achieve their goals.

[member="Jarven Zexxel"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Natoline Kerrigan"]

Aedan glanced towards the girl bouncing along at his side and shock his head coming into an area he looked around and then gestured towards a pair of banks the six members of his team breaking into two groups and heading towards the banks. He nodded to a third bank and grinned drawing a pair of pistols as he glanced at the girl by him. "Welp its time to be bad guys. Kill a few people but leave the rest alive if they ask who we are tell them Corsair Brotherhood sense its not far from the truth." The young man drew the hood of his cloak up and strode into the bank leveling a pistol at a bank teller bots head Aedan pulled the trigger a bright purple burst of light flashing across the room to blow the droids head off. Holding the smoking weapon up he grinned darkly and calmly spoke. "Ladies and gentle beings I would be lying if I said stay quiet and down and everyone will get out fine some of you are indeed going to die. Now behave and do what we tell you and you have a good chance of getting out with your lives intact. Now someone open the vault and start loading cred pads up. Sparks go and start remote transferring credits to the accounts i told you about."

[member="Natoline Kerrigan"] [member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Helmeted, masked, it’d not mean anything if caught. Natoline’s debts were not so simple monetary concerns, financial debts of certain fathers that would soon be turned inside out and made right. She needed information, and there was no better place to get it than their circle she walked in right now. Job for answers, things she had to know. Couldn't put off any longer, they ate at her.

“Please, help them away from our vault area.” Nato's voice was calm, feeling air along her skin. She waited patiently for people to move or be moved away from their metal vault door. Building winds came in from their opened door, glass shattering to let more air in as people were cleared away, blustery, clothes started to blow and debris lifted.

Beneath her helmet, our Kiffar's girl’s nose scrunched. Her employer surprised her that they’d be killing people, hoping it was just threat to keep people from harm! He’d find her assisting by using her sonic weapon if needed to keep anyone from harm, turned down to half powered stun. Lifetime ago when she used to be a thief, less people hurt the better it was for getting away!

But about those winds…

Winds continued to pool about our young kiffar’s left fist, swirling through opened door, and shattered windows, sent toward their vault, battering against the metal, “hold on to something.” Inwardly she concentrated fully, as metal began to feel the full force of her fierce and focused gale force winds, winds she'd spent long using. Thundering noisy microburst coming down from above to literally rip the metal from its hinges and send anyone behind it flying against their vault wall, their entire bank was rocked to lesser degree, but their door was off.

Small, slender, petite, not looking like much, she put her helmeted head to her chest. She had it where it counted. Probably unlikely anyone would be getting up to trouble them after that display, but just to be safe she had her sonic pistol readied, to stun.

[member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] | [member="Jarven Zexxel"] | [member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"]​

After that we'll dressed man running past him got gunned down, Nate knew that this was for real now, and he was about to end this B.S. After two failed attempts to nuke the hunters, he got mad, very mad and did something reckless. He stood up into the middle of a barrage of blaster bolts. Pulling up all of his pent up emotion, he reached out, Then came that all too familiar tug as he imagined himself putting up a wall, holding all of the blaster bolts in place. The hunters were indeed taken back as all of their fire was stopped, mid-air. They we're even more amazed when the blaster bolts all came whizzing back at when, which about 5 time's the force. The result; 25 dead bounty hunters were sprawled out on the pavement, and local authorities found another body, one was innocent, but not really.
The man whom was killed was a rich landowner, who sold bits of land reserves on the galaxy's nicer planets, had received tons of hate mail, and was a target.

Nate had already blended into the crowd that was amassing, and had the weird sensation you get when someone was watching you, but he shook it off as he listened in on police chatter.

"...Yeah, we got multiple murder scenes popping up all over the place... the chief ain't know what the hell is goin' on...but he wants all units out and on heavy duty crowd control, over"

That caught his attention, but the police cruiser had already taken off before he could listen anymore. He had heard some about a vault being raided, but he wasn't worried about some damn credits, he was concerned with the manslaughter that was talking place. He had involuntarily grabbed his vibro-sword, and got some sideways glances from a few authorities as he was running down street, vaulting over seated civilians and the occasional 5 foot fence with his sword in hand.

[member="Natoline Kerrigan"], [member="Aedan Miles"], [member="Miss Blonde"],[member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Aedan used the force to keep himself braced as he felt the wind spinning around him rapidly and finally blowing the vault door off of its hinge. Grinning he gave the girl a thumbs up before walking forward calmly gesturing two civilians forward and tossing two collapsible trail packs in front of them. "You each have two bags first one to fill theirs up gets a prize second one gets their life." He gestures them away and towards the vault as he turns his back on them watching the door absently as he hummed odds were the police would be busy trying to secure all important personal they might send a car to check out the bank robbery Aedan pitied the person they sent.

He turned to the kerrigan kid that had been tagging along calling out calmly. "Hey Sparks you start those transfers yet we need to get all the credits going or else Ice and Isy are gonna beat us with their teams." He huffed quietly as he crossed his arms tapping the blasters against his upper arm absently.

[member="Natoline Kerrigan"]

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Little Nato.

Break from her family saying goodbye to what she knew and loved had so far been hidden well, memories like they so often did for our girl spilling out in a torrent, to whiplash wind out from her palm striking across the face of the nearest citizen, tendril of wind fading as she passed. A darkside Natoline Kerrigan with the abilities she’d honed under her mother…

She was letting go of all that pent up anger. Sonic weapon turned back to full.

Sparks, he got smirkle beneath her helmet, something to remind her she wasn't alone in what he called her. Not that he’d see her expression, resting her weapon up on her shoulder, curling her smile. Starting to move work on their transfers, computer whiz she was not. Anger from her betrayed father’s pregnancy. Separation from her loved ones. No longer the victim to be rescued. All focused like burning hot poker into the mind of the nearest panicked bank operator, boring into his skull.

“Transfer his money. These are the accounts.” Her words were not repeated, they were lanced like mental fire straight into his behavioral centers, until the man either did what she demanded, or fell over clutching his head. As expected he took the first option.

Where had you fallen.

"All Done." She said to Aedan, feeling mix of emotions, detached almost from what she was doing, surging giddy power she felt to take control, unleashed like this, picturing same done to her father a million times worse.

[member="Aedan Miles"]​

Standing on the upper level balcony of a local mall, Cyrus had spotted a booth where a local celebrity had come to sign autographs for her upcoming movie. She wasn't visible beneath the tent, but her manager was standing behind her yelling at some unfortunate intern. What the crowd below had yet to realize, beside the booth is a holoprojector of said starlet in her costume from the movie. Inside the holoprojector, Cyrus had stowed a rigged set of Bye Bye Bio grenades and a VT-200 Electro mine. Once the Holoprojector ran through its first loop of the actresses poses, the mine would detonate, electrocuting everyone in a 20 meter radius, stunning if not killing them, then the grenades would cover the first floor in deadly chlorine gas.

Cyrus watched as the loop completed, and the start of a glorious symphony of death and mayhem.

Cyrus started laughing as he walked away from the scene signaling [member="Miss Blonde"] the targets were down.

Miss Blonde

With reports going off on comms about the various murders taking place on Yutan, especially the one about twenty civilians and movie star dropping dead at a late night shopping center, it was time to start hitting more important targets that belonged to the Republic besides a few vapid and windy celebrities. It was time to get to the real meat and potatoes of the gig and to do that they were going to need help from the menacing maniac who had murdered said people at the mall.

With the speeder van peeling out it arrived at the shopping mall within a few minutes before the cops are swat could arrive in a few minutes. Blonde was pretty sure Cyrus had dropped whatever petty security firm that was working the promotion event and that a lot of other people had died in his path of chemical induced destruction.

"Evac is waiting Falcor! Get your ass in the van!" Blonde yelled out as she heard sirens in the distance.

She had to get their man and move fast if they wanted to hit their next target unabated.

[member="Cyrus Falcor"]

Cyrus gave a green light to his leader. He sprinted down the corridor to where a window lay before him. Pulling his pistol, he fired, then jumped. Transparsteel shattered as the Renegade floated down onto the van. Cyrus landed and nodded to the cab. Slamming a knife into the roof, Cyrus braced his back foot for acceleration.

[member="Miss Blonde"] would be correct, the bodies of the Paul Blarts lay screaming and writhing as the neurotoxin and hallucinogens circled in their blood. Soon to die of fear and organ failure.

Drawing akimbo, the Surgeon awaited the arrival of the authorities.

Miss Blonde

[member="Cyrus Falcor"]

Miss Blonde audibly sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose at the surgeon who put a knife in the roof of the van and decided to hang on with guns out ready to shoot down some coppers who rolled up on them. The best thing would of been to get inside the van.

"There goes my security deposit." The woman said with one last sigh.

"Want me to grab him?" Orange asked from the passenger seat.

"No, I got it." Blonde said as she slowly rolled down the window.

"Surgeon! You just bought a van asshat! Get yo ass in the karking van!" Blonde yelled out to the man.

The back door of the van opened and they would wait for him to get inside so they wouldn't be going down the street with a dude hanging off the top.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

All of the fun drained from Cyrus' eyes when That voice screeched from the driver side. Slowly, solemnly, Cyrus stowed his pistols, withdrew the knife, even offered a feeble attempt to wipe the stab away from the roof of the van. Acrobatically, Cyrus slid to the end of the van and swung into the back, doors closing behind him. He didn't make eye contact with Blonde. He looked like a child being scolded by his mother.

For a psychopath, he really was saddened that Miss Blonde wasn't happy with him. She was someone he wished to impress, but theatrics weren't her favorite. He'd have to adjust if Mother was to be pleased.

He slumped against the sidewalk and twirled the knife expertly in his fingers, awaiting the vehicle to accelerate.

A yellow light lit up on his mask, his sign of sorrow to [member="Miss Blonde"].

The one called Orange would be surprised that Surgeon could feel sorrow, it would be a true moment for the Nagai renegade, but the sound of inbound sirens would soon change the LED color from yellow to blood red.

The knife stopes twirling and instead began to be played with, deliberately and methodically. That momentary show of emotion from Cyrus turned to blood lust in the blink of an eye. Playtime was over. Now was the time for the Surgeon to preform.

[member="Keira Ticon"]

There was definitely someone following him, he could feel them like a huge eye hovering over him, who-whatever they were, they were indeed strong if they could stay on Jim's this well, he had masked his Force signature, just this reason, yet they still were on him then he stopped, his feet skidding on the wet ground, he had gotten jumped in an alley way, for running into a transport force for a rich holo-flick star, the man looked like a snob, and tried to have Nate iced.

That was when things got nasty, the first guards had attempted to grab at him, but Nate was already prepared, slamming his fist into the guards face, feeling the guards nose shatter as the other five guards rushed to him. The first guard had managed to grab hold of Nates shoulder, but was flipped over onto his back, staring up at the bottom of Nates boot. "Say goodnight," then his foot came down on the guards throat. The movie star was in shock, two of his guards were dispatched in under ten seconds, and now his third guard just had his face smashed I to a wall, his brains splattering onto the cement. The last tow guards pulled out plastered,and Nate scoffed, feeling the Force flow through him, and he he clenched his fists, the blasters crumbling in the guards hand, they stepped back, stumbling on Ther fallen grades body. "Boo." The guards yelped and took off,leaving Nate ant the movie star alone in the alley way.

"H-hold on now... I-I'm famous, I have money, I can pay you off, j-just Don kill me, I'm begging you!"

Nate smiled and pulled out his vibro knife, a devilish grin on his face as he stepped towards he movie star. "You are going to die anyways, you're on a hit list my friend,"

The star cried out, but Nate held knife against the man's mouth, silencing him.
"You better start running, that way." He pointed at the direction he came. The man bolted, and Nate laughed.

Ah, good times, but then he pulled himself out of his flash back and looked around, scanning the tops and the buildings facing him. Not seeing anyone, he decided to wait for whoever was following him.

"Negative, Blonde. There are bigger problems than a handful of politicians and CEOs. Got a few eyes that are a bit too curious. I'll handle it." After all, Keira was the one best equipped to handle threats such as these out of all of them, and besides, it was a sort of catharsis. If violent murder could be called that. "You shouldn't be enjoying yourself this much." She silenced the helmet's annunciator in order to keep this conversation private, "Just doing my job." "Excessively." "It's about sending a message. They mess with us, they die. That simple. This is how the criminal underworld works." "You threw a Senator off of a roof." "He's dead, isn't he?"

The signature that she had sensed was now on the move, but there was a simple way to fix that. And so she took off at nothing more than a brisk walk after [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]. There was no hurry. If he was here to stop the death he would be drawn to her eventually. Unlike [member="Miss Blonde"] and the rest of them, her kills were less refined. The violence she left in her wake was explicit and open to the public eye. "You want me to keep an extra pair of eyes on him?" "Not quite yet. I want to handle this personally." A sigh was the only response from the AI, and she took that as a statement of disapproval. Oh well. Such was life.

Within the next few minutes it became evident the one she was chasing had stopped, and was more like than not awaiting her arrival. So be it. He had just unintentionally given her the upper hand, and she intended to take it. From a distance she observed, studying her surroundings for any noticeable advantage. And then it came to her. Exhaling slowly she extended an ethereal hand outwards towards one of many police speeders on the street, tightening that invisible grip about the durasteel. Then she jerked that grip sharply sideways, sending the vehicle flying towards the one who had decided to wait for her. With the passengers still inside, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom