Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I would I

I am posting this to see what was out there for training for Tamara. Where I could go into the next step, people she could met on her way, of ship hopping.

Force training as she don't even know she has been gifted.
Also, be looking for other training also, but she has a major weakness working against her.
I'm taking her in the direction joinning the mando's

So, with that is there a place that I can do, as really she not that strong in the force but want her to be able to know about her having it. Not really going to have her use it all the time, just how to be able to understand it a bit.
Getting feelings, and maybe help her with her skills some what.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Tamara Lynn"]
Well it depends on the side your character chooses,if you want lightside you can go for the Republic,Dark Neutral you can go for the Fringe and Confedracy and if you want just plain neutral,you can go for the Protectorate.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Tamara Lynn"]
The Protectorate,we've been long standing allies with the Mando's and we've got a few force-users that would be willing to train you.

Matreya

@[member="Tamara Lynn"]
Lol i reiterate, if your going to be Mando and Force Sensitive, i can help. I am Mandalorian, and a Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom