Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Short "LOA" (maybe?) - June 16 - 19

This isn't really a LOA as much as it is an "I might be out of the loop for a little bit but I should still be checking this place regularly" notice. I'll be on a business trip starting tomorrow until late Friday, but during that time I will definitely have access to internet and the forums. However, since I'll actually be working in front of people, I may not be able to check this place during the workday.

That said, I doubt this will impact any of my (two) threads in the slightest. Plus, I'm a lurker mostly, so it's not like anyone will notice my lower activity.

Thought to ponder:

Is it possible to have a negative activity level? If not, since my activity is already considered low, would a limit of x approaches 0 be the best way to describe my activity level when it becomes even lower? Is there a mathematical model to describe this phenomena?

Let this be your homework assignment for tonight. Please show all steps and all work. Partial credit will be assigned only if all work is shown.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
[member="Beowoof"]
[member=Tacitanya]

a26yDqD.png

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"]

Am I doing it right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom