Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ship builder`s

sabrina

Well I kinda like, no one to know I own, that ship ever, unless it`s a member of my main faction.
[member="Ayden Cater"]
edit: plus who ever made it

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="sabrina"] - In that case, I (Saera) can't really help ya. Sorry. I'm not familiar with the faction either, so I wouldn't know where to point ya. Your best bet is to either look in your faction's Pre-Factory forum or ask your Faction Staff who their designated manufacturer is.

Conversely, [member="Enigma"] of Subach-Innes may be willing to help you....

@sabrina
Koensayr (which I own) doesn't share its private client list or even their designs and Domino doesn't really care who she supplies to the point where I've sold to the Republic, the Suns, and the Fringe, as well as another faction all at the same time.

sabrina

Domino said:
@sabrina
Koensayr (which I own) doesn't share its private client list or even their designs and Domino doesn't really care who she supplies to the point where I've sold to the Republic, the Suns, and the Fringe, as well as another faction all at the same time.
do we need to do a thread, or can I just design?

I'd like to run a quick thread so we have something solid down, it also looks good on the sub. That said if you're against the idea then we don't have to.
[member="sabrina"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom