Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shiffrin in Anticipation - Red Raven Dominion of Shiffrin

Shiffrin

Little was known about the planet, not much information was available. But the Ravens had plan for Shiffrin. Big plans. Zenith Prime had been an afterthought. A nod to one of the Ravens producers. When they found the Sith loving ACA were after it, Chiasa had shrugged and moved on. It wasn't a priority. Of course having a Sith infested planet next to her was not going to stand in the long run, and gods knew the Sith seemed to be the ones doing everything for the ACA, but it could be dealt with later.

Coming out of hyperspace the Twi'lek cast her eyes over the readings. Type 1, grasslands, forests and mountains. That matched up with what her smuggler contacts had suggested. Hopefully everything else also lined up, though she'd not be surprised if the unexpected came up, it usually did.

"Alright folks. We've got a couple objectives here, I'm not going to tell you where you need to go, you can decide."

"Firstly, we've got reports from the main settlement, mostly farmers and smugglers, that they've got people going mental and then dropping dead. So that needs to be figured out. Winning the hearts and minds, plus if it's a disease I want it quarantined. I'm not taking this planet for it to infect the rest our our territory."

"Secondly I've got a Smuggler-baron setting himself up in the Mountains, he'd like to think he's our new competition. I want him shown that it isn't so. Destroy him, steal what y'like."

"Lastly, coming out of the second, we've got word that the idiot tried to set himself up with a exotic animal menagerie. Until it was compromised. Now there's gods knows what wandering the forest and caves near his installation. Capture what you can, we may as well profit out of it, kill what you can't. No idea what he's got, but expect it to be nasty."

"Lets get this done!"

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

Objective Two
Theme: What ever you guys think fits.

Solan's eyes ran over the console with his hands positioning the freighter to push through the atmosphere. He was far from where he had decided the dropsite was and really he prefer to tkae the long way in. IT wasn't only for the fact of safety in making your way under their radar but also it allowed him to relax as he replayed the words of the Raven's President. And odd one that Twilek but it was better than the blue boy before her... and probably much better than if Patricia had been running the show. Only the horrors of the play hutt bunnies could come from that. He laughed to himself at the thought of Patricia leading anything in such an outfit, probably one of the few reasons he didn't get disgusted by being around these criminals and slaughtering them all is because of their hate for the sith and Patricia... past that he would have removed as many of their heads as he could have by now. But the enemy of my enemy is my... acquaintance.

He looked over at a console again and spoke. "Deception, calibrate the auto turrets, Eve, take over the flight paths, Wrath, keep the shields up. I want this ship to be ready incase something happens..." He specifically called each VI, and the one AI, by names that contradicted their position on his ship and he was more than happy to continue doing such until a time was needed and a real crew served under him. He could have brought with him a cruiser, but it was better for the Ravens to do the intimidation thing. Solan himself would just insert himself into the equation, before eliminating the source of it.

(Feel free to join Solan on the ship)

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"]

Objective: Find out what's going on.

The boots of the pressurized Red Raven Shot Caller armor touched the ground and Patricia began to cycle through her oxygen supply. There was something going on here and she was going to find out, people were dying and if they could do something about it then they would. She looked through her visor and saw a few people slumped against buildings, a few coughing and looking like death.

"Alright people, these farmers could go hostile and hit us. So be prepared and cycle through your own oxygen, if this is a disease then do not get exposed." Patricia said and cocked back the slide on her assault rifle.

Stepping forward Patricia looked around sharply and behind her a few super clankers walked with her and prepared to open fire if it came down to it. Patricia wasn't about to let these people die.

Objective: 1
Allies: [member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Theme: Mass Effect 1 Theme Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_JVEXDrJYg​

Today was Jarven's day to play doctor. He breathed in the recycled air of his vacuum-sealed armor and scanned the villager in front of him. There were mild grunts of discomfort coming from the man, but then he seemed to spontaneously cry out in pain. Reaching out and comforting him, Jarven said, "Hey! Hey, man. It's alright. I'm here to help you! Just talk to me, man."

"TALK!! *cough cough* I want to, but it won't let me! It wants to shove you down into a little box!...Keep you there to do your job!....When I focus on work, it doesn't hurt. I'm not going to be like them, though! ERRGGHH!!!!....Ha ha...Talk to our leader, Fai Dan. He can help you....Ugh...." The man dropped dead, sweat glistening on his forehead, his eyes wide open and pupils dilated.

Jarven checked the man's pulse and then sat there, depressed...Some doctor I've turned out to be. He got up hurriedly and searched for this Fai Dan. He turned the corner and bumped into his wife. At first, he was surprised, but as he quickly realized who it was, his arms came up and around her. He held her close in his arms and whispered to her. "It's not good honey...We have to find some guy named Fai Dan. Apparently, he's the settlement's leader."

It was something that marked him as curios, the Ravens knew their taste and pention for trouble and that was fine on missions like Toprawa and Drogheda, they just had ran havoc both to the dismay of their enimies and allies. But this required certain fanese and restrained which none of the Jackals possesed, they weren't cleaners they were the ones who made the mess, but it was a job and the Jackals, never turn down one from the Ravens.

"Come in Chisa." The communication channel buzzed and blurred, a line of static giving in to understandable galactic basic. "This is Flannigan, I don't want to seem ungreatful you've done alot for us and I'm only happy to led and hand, but what are we doing here?" he was walking up and down his ship, the pronged feet tracking the ground and making deforatese in the floor, a 'tap' 'tap 'tap'.

| [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] |​

Miss Blonde

Allies: [member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Patricia put her helmet against her husbands and the two tapped helmets against one another, the five foot two blonde standing on the tips of her toes just to reach her tall husband's frame. She cycled breaths in and out of her helmet and looked up to him her eyes covered behind a black visor. But her body language was of a lover who was comfortable in their beloved's arms. That they had given their safety and ability to be vulnerable over to them.

"It's going to be okay honey. We'll do what we can." Patricia said in a comforting voice

She longed to kiss her husband, to hold him and tell him everything was going to be ok and that what happened to that man wasn't his fault. Sometimes... Sometimes bad things just happened to good people. And maybe she wasn't a good person, maybe they both weren't. But they could at least help these people, and they could make a difference for them. Patricia nodded at her husband then her body language returned to that of a normal business like normality. Clutching her rifle she and her husband walked through the streets and people looked as if they had given up, like they had not slept in days.

"What do you think happened?" she said to her husband and kept walking through town

2/20

"I don't know, honey." He started reading the data that he had gathered from the now deceased man. Some of the data seemed normal while other bits seemed to suggest internal bleeding, corrosion, and deprivation. It all seemed to point towards a parasite of sorts. This idea was only compounded further when he saw another interesting piece of data. "Honey? My readings show the presence of foreign organisms in the intestines of the man I studied. These people might be infected by a parasite of sorts. Maybe Fai Dan will know more about what's going on."

"Of course, we need to figure out where this Fai Dan IS exactly..."

2/20

Miss Blonde

A parasite? That was never good, it would mean that wearing these suits might not be necessary. But you never knew how it could be contracted, or how it chose it's host. For all she knew they started off as tiny organisms that crawl into your body and eat you alive from the inside once they've grown. So Patricia was keeping her helmet on, at least for the moment. The galaxy was a place filled with scary things that could kill you in the mist gruesome of ways.

"If it's a parasite then we can drop down a few medical droids and let them help these people. The Ranator has a good staff on hand and it's the right thing to do." Patricia said as they walked through the town.

They needed to find this person whoever he was and see how far into the infection they were, and if they knew what it was. Chances are the town leader would know the most and he could be counted on to help out and give life saving information. Up ahead there were a few people staggering around and they seemed to be mad, one carried a knife and was screaming at two other men who carried clubs. Up ahead beyond them was a town hall and it might be a good place to start to find the towns leader.

"Could be trouble, how do you want to handle this?" Patricia said to her husband and kept her blaster rifle at the ready

3/20

Jarven took the ballistic shield off of his back and equipped it to his left arm. He made sure that the Outlaw was primed and ready to be used. He surveyed the situation and then spoke to his wife.

"I'll take care of these people, try to talk them down. I want to help them, but I'll waste them if I need to. You should take the long way around and away from these people with the droids. Try to find Fai Dan. I don't wan't you to risk getting stabbed and the droids would likely spook them." Before they could go their separate ways, Jarven reached out and put his right arm around his wife's chest, pulling her close to him. He wasn't anxious for her to leave just yet. His left hand snaked around her side and reached down to rest his hand over her armor in between her hip bones. He used his hold to pull her even closer to him.

He asked her, "Hey, Susie? I've just been curious about some of the most random things. Does being top-heavy---" his right index finger poke-tapped her nearest breast plate cup "---ever affect you in combat?"

3/20

Objective: Hold specimens untill use is found also study them
Allies: Ravens and associated mercs.

Amelia sat in her AT-360 light frieghter modified to be a "prison" ship with a small laboratory so she can study what she has in the cages. Sitting at her com station she opens a channel to all Raven personel.

"My Fellow Ravens. This is Amelia Deathman your Cheif Scientist. Please bring any and all Wildlife you find, dead or alive, to my ship. I will hold them here for study and quarantine before we decide what to use them for. I am parked in a low orbit over the northern pole. Thank you and good hunting."

With that out of the way she stood up and walked over to her datapad and decided something besides a body stocking was needed if she were to be entertaining guests. So she headed for her chambers where she put a black t-shirt on that said' Soft Wookie, Warm Wookie, Great big ball of fur, Grumpy Wookie, Hairy Wookie, Grr Grr Grr' , a pair of black dress slacks, her brown work boots, and a white lab coat on her shoulders all of which went over the armorweave body stocking. Walking back out she awaited her first catch of the day so to speak.

[member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="Patricia Susan Garter"] [member="Jarven Zexxel"]

Miss Blonde

Patricia was not having that, she was not a delicate flower that needed saving and her husband knew that. But she did know that he loved her and was only trying to protect his wife, but Patricia wasn't about to go around and leave her husband with three dudes with clubs and knives. She knew Jarven could handle the men, that was a fact. But what was a problem was the other townsfolk, if violence did break they might react violently and Patricia wasn't about to leave her husband in the middle of settlement with hundreds of angry people trying to kill him.

"I'll go with you, id rather have my man with me." she said with a little smile under the helmet.

But when her husband pulled her in and started to get all lovey with her by tapping her breastplate she blushed fiercely under her helmet, it was the blush that could remind people of their first love and first romantic experience of a sexual nature. A timid feeling of want and desire for that other person, and it was only magnified as that person was the love of her life. She pressed her helmet against his chest and the droids made sure to protect them.

"oh, Jarven." it was all she needed to say.

When she said his name there was a weight to it, a weight of pure love. To screw this whole mission and go back to the ship so she could drown in intimacy and love for him. Her arms wrapped around his back and her rifle dropped down to it's sling.

4/20

"McNash."

The Twi'leks voice was warm as she responded to [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]s comm. A slight smile graced her lips. The Jackals were proving to be more than worth the credits she continued to sink into them. They were reliable for one.

"I can't imagine you and yours playing doctor.. So, either wipe a smuggler moving in on our territory off the map, or go catch or kill his escaped menagerie. Either would suit your lads I imagine. I know how they like killing things, though I imagine there are just as many or more potential credits in whatever wildlife that idiot has let wander loose."

And this was true. If the rumors were correct, there were some things that would interest her personally greatly. Dead or alive. [member="Amelia Deathman"]s presence just made things that much easier. She could ensure samples were stored properly. Otherwise Chiasa would have had to depend on the droid she'd brought along.

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] was off saving puppies as usual and had brought her husband [member="Jarven Zexxel"] along with her. Well, at least with her kind and caring nature she would likely find whatever the problem was. Saving folks and such. Unobserved in her ship Chiasa rolled her eyes. At least it was necessary this time.

[member="Solan Charr"] was en-route to the Smuggler, through a circuitous route. When he got close enough, either in his ship or on foot he would likely see the scorched earth marring the otherwise pristine nature around the recently built and then expanded upon complex that housed the Smuggler. It was quite large, and could probably be counted on to house roughly a hundred people in all, though many of these would be support staff, not combatants. It was a toss up whether the burned perimeter was a by product of construction, for defence, or more in particular for defence against the creatures the bloody idiot had brought on planet and then let escape.

As an afterthought she sent a comm message to another contractor. If it got the job done why not?

///begin transmission...
To: [member="William Kerkov"]

Admiral Kerkov, if you or any of your fleet happen to be in the area, the Ravens and Jackals are currently executing a maneuver on Shiffrin, your presence and it's assurance that we maintain air superiority would be appreciated. Of course I generally express my appreciation in credits.

...end transmission///

It was moments like this that showed Jarven how blessed he was in his life and how he wouldn't have it any other way. Yeah, his whole family dying was shyska, but everything that had happened had led him here to Patricia. Jarven knew that she had flaws like anyone else, but to him, she was perfect. She completed him; not just when they would become "one" every night. When he was with her, they were in sync, they understood each other, and they were there for each other. Patricia and the kids were Jarven's heart now. Everyday, Jarven would be planning out their prosperity...and Patricia's pleasure....

He put both hands on her hips, which was one of the spots only protected by light armormesh, and started to apply enough strength to give her a massaging squeeze through the material. However, Jarven started to feel guilty. There were people in need of help while they held each other. He said to her, "Tonight, we're going to do all the poses you like...and I'm going to make sure you stay awake and "shivering" throughout the entire night." He gave her one final squeeze before he let go. As he stepped away, he slapped her playfully on the butt.

He held his left shielded arm at the ready as he came towards the 3 men. The one with the knife was pacing back and forth erratically in front of the other two with clubs. The other two seemed to have been trying to mind their own business, but they both looked highly defensive right now. One of them had their hand on the door as though they would slam it shut at a moment's notice. "Hey, guys. I---" as soon as Jarven said this, the two men jumped slightly and slammed the door shut. The man with the knife didn't like that one bit, so he lunged forward and stabbed at them. His knife plunged into the wooden door and a scream came from inside. Whether it was a surprised or injury scream, Jarven couldn't tell. The crazed "butt-stabber"-looking man desperately tried to pull the knife out of the door with slow progress. He started to scream in frustration as he tried to jerk it free from the wood.

Jarven walked up to the man, kicked the back of his knee, and shoved him down with his right arm/hand. When he lurched back up to face Jarven, Jarven spartan kicked him square in the face, putting him down on the ground for good. He stepped over the body and walked into the square. He made his way to the fanciest building and knocked on the door. After a couple of hearty knocks, he heard a loud voice laced with desperation call out, "I can't help you! Go away!"

4/20

Miss Blonde

At the moment Patricia wanted to revert back to her younger days, before she was a majority shareholder of galactic companies, leader of criminal organizations, one of the wealthiest and powerful women in the galaxy even. Back when she could just tear into what she wanted and not have responsibilities like saving a town, those thoughts were pushed to the back of her head as Jarven grabbed at her hips and gave them a tight squeeze, a motion that she was quite intimately familiar with.

Her spine straightened a bit and her skin turned to goosebumps at his touch, her breathing moved from calm steady breaths to deep gasps of oxygen. She made a little squeaking sound and didn't bother saying what she had in mind for later on, Jarven already had a good idea and he seemed to be doing just fine.

"eep!" Patricia said as Jarven gave her a playful slap on the butt, she tensed up for a second then relaxed.

After that Jarven went off and knocked some dude out for the count. And moved up to the town center, Patricia pointed her hand over to the man who was lying on the ground and a super clanker picked up the unconscious man and they followed behind Jarven as he knocked on the door only to be responded to by the sound of a grumpy civil servant. Patricia sighed and looked over to the door then her husband.

"Hello! We are here with the Red Ravens, we have a few ships in orbit with medical supplies, we are here to help. For free no catch." Patricia said sharply hoping they could get him to cooperate

5/20

There was silence and a waiting period that started to annoy Jarven. However, he soon heard the sounds of someone making noise inside. The door made clattering noises on the other side and a vent slid open to reveal a pair of blood-shot eyes. The pair flitted back and forth between all of those assembled before saying, "...Say that again?"

"Are you Fai Dan?"

The eyes looked down and away. The man seemed unsure of what to say. He looked up and said, "Yeah...Yeah, that's me."

"Good. We need your help here, Fai. We need you to tell us what's going on so that we can help you. Otherwise, we're going to spend more time being lost and more people are going to die. Do you want more people to die, Fai?"

Fai Dan looked confused and indignant about this last question, saying, "No! I don't want more people to freaking die!...It's not easy, though. I tried...I tried to help them at first...but there were so many. So many people needed me that they were crowding me!...Their sick and diseased flesh coming closer. I wasn't about to get infected, too!!!....Come on in."

The door made many more clinking and clacking sounds before it finally opened up. Jarven tilted over to the side of his wife's helmet and said softly, "Your turn, dear. Bring the droids inside or no?"

5/20

Miss Blonde

"You seven stay here, unit seven with us. The rest of you, sentry mode." Patricia said softly and then stepped through the threshold of the building with one droid following them.

They entered to a decently decorated house, while it was still crappy compared to her standards it was probably a mansion to these toothless hillbillies. But she would keep those comments to herself, and not worry about things like internal decorating. But she looked at the man known as Fai Dan and could honestly say he looked like crap, he'd probably been boarded up in here for gods only know how long. But that's what they were there for, to help.

"Alright Mister Dan we are here to help, provide aid. Now this is my husband Jarven and I'm Patricia. Jarven here examined one of the dead and he suspects a parasite, now I need you to think of any known parasites your people could be exposed to." Patricia needed this information otherwise their docs in the air right now couldn't do dick to help them.

6/20

It was with a low heavy harmonized hum, the ship breaking through the atmosphere its swings taking large gouges out of the now swirling vapours that made up the skyline, there was a whistle one the wind makes when it goes through increasingly smaller holes, passing through as the BT-7 Thunderclap, made its way to the mountains and over it.

"We've entered orbit, we're just about to be upon this 'baron'." there was snickering and the occasional laugh, who was this fool to stand between the Ravens and what belongs to them, especially when they release their hound. "Chiasa, I'll be sure to get your a new table while I'm down here."

And than it happened the gang way extended, the frigit air bit down and onto the pirates their blaster made sounds that ripped through the cold silence, spattering against guard and sentry alike. War had come to the baron, a lord must look over his people or fear revolt and this lord had been poor in choice. The towns below had disease like no other, and it only fair that he shares in their misfortune.

Tag bag
[member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] [member="A.D.A.M."] [member="Zane Hara"] [member="Break"] [member="Orn'komad "][member="Paislee Armandé"] [member="Fiarr Zikri'tvo"] [member="Haaza Kutter"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

The Victory-i Class Cruiser readied it's engines for hyperspace. All the crew at general quarters preparing for whatever awaited them on the other side. The cruiser was freshly supplied for any event the mission required. It's fighters stocked, batteries armed, and fuel tanks filled.
The Overshadow was primed and ready to go.

Kerkov traversed the bridge of the Overshadow. All of the men manning it hard at work, unknowing of their CO behind them. "ATTENSHUN!" Yelled the Soldier-at-arms. The room stood and saluted until Kerkov gave the order, "At ease." He stopped by the helmsman of the heavy cruiser, "Are the coordinates set for Shiffrin?"

"Yes sir"

"Well then all speed ahead helmsman."

"Yes sir"

In a snap of a finger the ship disappeared into hyperspace.

| [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"] |

Allies: [member="Patricia Susan Garter"] [member="William Kerkov"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] (Info about the smuggler)

Fai Dan's eyes grew big. "Parasite?!? We don't HAVE parasites here!! We've been working these northern lands for generations and we've seen nary a single pest like you're suggesting!..." He rubbed his forehead, trying to figure out any possible details. "Ummm....Uh...Oh! There's was this rapscallion of a fellow who visited two weeks ago! Some kind of riff raff who drifted through here...Well, I guess I can't exactly say riff raff. He had plenty of coin on him, but he had a foul and crude temper, that one. Expected more than he deserved JUST because he could wave his money around...Well, I tells ya, he tried to make some back door deals with me. Something about taking up nearby residence in the woods and "setting up shop"...But I...uh...I wouldn't have none of it! I shot him down, I did...so to speak..." Fai Dan's eyes flitted from side to side nervously before looking back at Jarven and Patricia.

"Three days later, our shipment of wheat came in. A week later, the symptoms were noticeable everywhere...We don't have any educated doctors! Just some herbalists and healers! We couldn't understand what was going on. They kept coming to me, ME for their problems!...I couldn't help them! They just kept getting worse as time went on! So, I finally sent all of the staff home, shut my doors, and barricaded myself in here."

Jarven listened until the man was done. Something didn't feel quite right about this man's story, but he didn't have time to think about it. He pulled his wife aside and said, "Okay, we're going to need to have those supplies sent down. We also need to set up shop and start accepting the sick...without getting swamped, that is. Everyone's going to be looking up to us to save them...or they're going to try and kill everyone...I don't know anymore, but we need to try and save them."

6/20

Cadan walked down the gang way, licking his lips from under his helmet. He wore his ever present brown trench coat, the coat was once a beautiful master piece, now it was stained, shot up and practically burnt. The coat wrapped itself tightly around some Red Raven Shot Caller Armor. At his right thigh a DL-18 was holstered the words 'Sunshine' could be seen sketching into its handle. He wore two wrist mounted weapons, on his left wrist a M99 Rocket System and on his right a CZ Wrist-Mounted Flame Projector. Strapped around him, and hanging off his back was a SG-82 Sonic Rifle. And in his hands he held a Raven Gauss Rifle, with an Augmented Shooting Tool equipped.

The Duros surveyed the surrounding area, breathing through his filtration system so he avoided the diseases. Opening up a comm to Flanngian would begin to speak. "Looks like the inside of a Hutt down here Admial." Under his mask, Cadan would smile. Not at the misfortunes of the people below, but at the 'barons' reaction to The Jackals arrival.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom