Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shhhh, For More Reasons Then One

Vettus A-wing came to a stop on the landing pad, dust and other particulates being blown away as the ships engines powered down. The Chiss woman exciting the chips cock pit as the space ports manager approached, "Hello Missy, just coming to collect the fee", she gave the man a sly smile, slowly removing her somewhat tight flight suit revealing her skull pattern bra and more then ample breast to the man, "Do I really need to pay up front, I'm sure you know I have the money to pay, why not just leave it until later hmmm".

The man gulped a bit as his gaze lowered down, being a more core world and home of Jedi not many people attempted do broad in day light acts, but she did have a point, at lest that's what the though. "Well I'll make an acceptation, just make sure you pay before leaving, have a good stay", he turned to leave the Chiss woman but was grabbed by the arm and was proceed to be smothered in blue skin as Vettu pushed his face between her boobs. "Did you thing you could just leave without me giving you a reward, hehehehe" she released the man, his face flustered, "well I hope you enjoyed that, I have to be going now, I'll be back later".

The man was speechless as Vettu walked away, giving the man a wave, now it was off to tract down the group that HARDLINE had invited her to, but before that, perhaps a quick trip to the library to catch up on galactic affair, what was left of Correlia and Hoth didn't really cater to information gathering very well.

[member="Mythos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom