Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ShardWorks

Corporation Name: ShardWorks
Headquarters: Tantorus
Operations: Shipbuilding, Droidmaking
Rationale: Bond came to realize that the Shardmind wasn't gathering as much information as it could've been. So, he decided that making bodies for those who wanted to wander the galaxy was a good idea, and what better way to help the One Sith than making hyper-intelligent, sentient fighters that were able to assign their own leaders and strategize? So, he took the spoils of his early fighting career and channeled them, with the help of some other exploration-minded Shard, into a new company that would serve both the purposes of the Shard and the Sith.
Tier: 1 (A couple mechanic shops on Tantorus.)

Description:

ShardWorks is a company that produces combat-ready ships and bodies for both the Shard species and the One Sith as a whole. The company started when the collective Shardmind deemed that it didn't have enough information about the galaxy as a whole. So, Bond suggested that it would be both profitable and educational to make a company that produced empty droid bodies for Shard to inhabit. However, ShardWorks expanded to shipbuilding because of the shortage of powerful fighters and light battleships in the One Sith's arsenal.

ShardWorks began to produce space-worthy droid bodies as strike craft for both the One Sith and the Orax defense forces. So far, most of the ShardWorks designs are simply tweaks on these original space-droid designs, and some even bear marked resemblances to the old Clone Wars droid fighters.

ShardWorks is slowly building a reputation among non-Shard species, as the fighters they make are durable, fast, and well-armed. They hope to expand more as the One Sith take more shipyards and inhabitable planets over. The Shard, although not overtly aligned with the Sith, are willing to contribute more of their people to the projects, in order to gather more information about the galaxy. Bond hopes to make ShardWorks into a company that produces ships and droids for all kinds of galactic denizens, but that dream has not yet come to fruition.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Give me half a paragraph more for the rationale. Alternatively, you could just bump it back to Tier I and get approved right now, seeing as you have only one location now anyway. Tell me what you want to do and tag me.

[member="Bond"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom