Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shapers of Sargon

Ladies and Gentlemen, a lot of work is to be done for DEITI project and for phase 1 i am unveiling the Shapers of Sargon. These beings have a strange unearthly connection to nothingness, in their vision of sleep hellish nightmares dance and scream. Those who are not driven madness are gifted with the drive to recreate their nightmare ( And some of the DNA idealism and stuff to shape the beast in the image of SArgon.)

These Shapers are lead by me of course, though you don't need to know if i see them. And i would like to extend an invitation to [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] our Dark Prophet to serve as our figurehead, our Chaplain of Chaos, our doomsayer, our Harbinger of Despair!!!!

Now no need to be a force sensitive, these are not force abominations they are genetically engineered, mass cloned mutations jacked up with cybernetics and drugs and just a little sprinkle of madness. It is open to all, those of you who are interested post an Image of an Nightmare creature and give us a little about what you think about the creature, its strengths and stuff. Just a taste and who knows what will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom