Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadows of the Maw

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
The Maw Installation. Long had it been left to rot and decay within the dark black-hole filled expanse of space where it was located. Formerly the center of the old Galactic Empire's super-weapon research, involving construction of weapons such as the World Devastators and the Death Stars which terrorized the galaxy in older times. The facility was largely abandoned, which meant the next phase of the Count's secret plan could begin with little hindrance

The Count sat quietly in his throne upon the bridge of his private corporate Lucrehulk-class Carrier, which was carrying a large amount of construction supplies and civilian contractors hired to begin work on rebuilding the facility for his own designs. He was awaiting the arrival of his partner in this great scheme of his, a rogue Darth who had been working for various galactic powers in recent times....

[member="Darth Metus"]

Where once would see only a far flung cesspool of crushing gravitation, another would see opportunity. Eons ago, an Empire reigned supreme over the known Galaxy. By the vision of a single monarch did this nation command the stars by sheer might. Vast navies policed the countless systems, exceptional legions maintained control, and militant research was at an all-time high. Now, the modern era can only look proudly back at its incredible past...and seek to salvage what it can from what was left behind. Such was the goal of an ambitious Count and his savvy friend: Darth Metus. This day, the two braved the perils of the Maw in order to claim a relic that had been left behind by the Galactic Empire of old. An Installation, once utilized as a center of Imperial research and development.

By the efforts of this station did the cataclysmic Death Star come to be...and now, the Sith Lord would see it restored.

As such, the quiet of the Maw was soon shattered by his arrival. The calm of realspace were penetrated by the advent of vessels from beyond: a taskforce which slid forth from the depths of Hyperspace. The collection of ships were modest in number, and most were civilian in make. Yet at the center was a single, Sev'rance-class Light Carrier that Darth Metus had designated as his temporary flagship. Upon settling into the Maw, the congregation moved to rendezvous with the Lucrehulk that waited not far beyond; all the while allowing their liege to hail one of the few souls he regarded as a friend.

"Morcus, my old friend. Shall we begin the festivities?"

[member="Count Morcus"]

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
''Indeed, my friend. Long have I waited for this day...'', he said with a wide smile through the comms channel. With the Maw at their disposal, he and Darth Metus would have a LARGE tactical advantage as they quietly prepared for their ultimate goal. The location of the Maw was known to few these days, and it was a region space traveled by even fewer, which meant the research they could undertake there would be without scrutiny. ''Weapons that once destroyed worlds were built within the facility before us.....and they shall be built again. The potential power at our disposal will be without question. When the time is right, the whole galaxy will bend it's knee to us...'', he said confidently. A multitude of boarding shuttles and construction drones soared out of the hangar bays of the Count's vessel, working to board the facility and begin repairs to it's infrastructure.

''Tell me, my friend. How long has it been since the galaxy knew true power? Since it knew total peace?'', he said inquisitively, probing his old comrade for a response...

[member="Darth Metus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom