Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sekhet-hopet-et

NAME: Sekhet-hopet-et
FACTION: None, as of yet.
SPECIES: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/84103-anubians/] Anubian
SEX: Female, very much so.
HEIGHT: 9'2"
WEIGHT: 328 pounds
EYES: Black, purely so.
HAIR: Technically, she has no hair. Just her fur.
SKIN: Grey, dog-like skin under jet black fur.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes, very.
Languages: Enough Basic to get by, and a native speaker of Annekh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+ The strength of the Anubians: Thanks to her massive (yet just barely above-average for her species) size, she is a good deal stronger than the lesser races. Don't let her size fool you, however, for she is equally agile.
+ Desert Endurance: Her kind is naturally attuned to the desert, giving her an advantage in long-range treks through the sands of Tatooine, Jakku, and many other desert worlds.
+ Anubian Intelligence: She has a higher intelligence level than her non-Anubian equivalent, meaning she can solve problems quicker than many others.
+ Anubian Force-Sensitivity: She has a natural affinity to the Force, as does most- if not all -of her kind. She can learn quickly in it's mysterious ways.
+ Trained sword fighter: Since she could remember, she was taught in the art of the blade. She can contend with even Jedi and Sith in blade combat, if given the chance.

+/- Attuned hearing: She can hear the quieter sounds that most others cannot... but this also means louder noises can cause her great discomfort or harm, let alone what a sonic grenade might do to her.
+/- Digitigrade legs: She needs special modifications to ship controls and armor for her double-jointed legs, which can also give her a hard time in climbing ladders. But, this also gives her greater speed and agility. She may also be more easily tripped than one with humanoid legs, especially if caught off-guard.

- My kind aren't built for the cold: Environments like Hoth, Rhen Var, and Orto Plutonia would be extremely hostile to the Anubian people. The cold would kill her if she didn't take extra precautions. That also means cryo-based weapons would have a devastating effect on her.
- Larger target: Her massive size makes her a larger target for ranged attacks.
- Your kind is inferior, alien: She views Anubians as superior to all, and this can cause alliances between her and non-Anubian people to be a bit... shaky, to say the least.
- What's this? What's that? She is quite ignorant when it comes to the governments, religions, and other foreign things outside of her homeworld.
- Broken Basic: She can speak enough Basic to get by... but her trouble with the language can get her IN trouble.
- Craptacular shot: Give her a blaster, and she'll hit the air! Might even miss that and shoot her own foot off...

APPEARANCE:
Her fur is kept clean, without a single blemish. No scars appear among said fur, whether from not fighting much or just being that good with a sword. She currently wears no armor, as she did not think she would need it. Her claws (both hands and feet) are kept trimmed and shortened, but are still sharp enough to shred flesh. She is also, currently, completely unarmed in terms of artificial weapons (though, that is not to say she is defenseless). Her clothing consists of traditional silk clothes from her homeworld. They are quite obviously meant to let her skin and fur breath in the hotter environments of Ankhypt's deserts, but they are also easily able to attract attention to her well-built, yet feminine figure.

BIOGRAPHY:
Born in the city of Tairos, the capital of Ankhypt, Sekhet was a fairly wealthy member of a small-time business family. She had access to the pleasures that came with such wealth, and had dreams to explore the wider galaxy since she was a wee child. Of course, she was always told that the outer galaxy was nothing but chaos and treachery by her now-deceased parents, but she never payed that bit of information any mind.

She was destined to take on her parents' role as slave trader when she came of age, but had decided to leave the world that reminded her of nothing but grief after her father was killed by assassins hired by a rival family, and her mother became a depressed, emotionless drone, seemingly uncaring of the world around her. She was able to avenge the deaths of her parents (she considered her true mother dead- The shell of the woman that remains alive is truly nobody to her) when she was close to her twentieth birthday, by hunting down and striking down the three murderers. Afterwards, Sekhet contacted an assassin of her own, and had him murder the rival family. All the way to the last child, with much satisfaction on her end.

With nothing left for her, even after seven years of trying to fulfill her parents' wish to become the business head, she eventually had her family's old relic from centuries ago- the StealthX -repaired and refurbished for her use. She took no weapons with her, as she wished to begin a new life in the great, wide galaxy. A few weeks into her journeys, she finds herself in First Order space...

SHIPS:
She has her own personal StealthX, which has been in her family since the time of the Yuuzhan Vong Wars. Of course, the cockpit and controls were modified to accommodate her digitigrade legs. Another craft of hers, which has been in her family since before the rise of the first Galactic Empire, is an H-Type Nubian yacht, whose hull is decorated with Anubian hieroglyphics. The inside has several exotic fur carpets from across the galaxy, and ceremonial Khopeshes, Shotels, and other blades decorate the walls. Its controls were also modified for Anubian use.

KILLS:
N /A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Her chronological rise to economic power.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/87215-where-sand-meets-skye/ (In Progress - Where Sekhet-hopet-et has a rather unpleasant experience with the First Orde.r)
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/87286-a-meeting-in-the-market/ (In Progress - Where Sekhet-hopet-et and [member="Se-khem-ka"] first meet.)
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/87340-future-fabrication/ (In Progresss- Where Sekhet-hopet-et and [member="Inpudanse"] meet, and the foundations of a company of war begins in Wealth and Design.)

Misc/Independent:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Combat/Force skills are related as follows, from best to worst: I - Novice, II - Apprentice, III - Adept, IV - Superior, V - Master. Skills she has no knowledge of will be marked as 'Untrained.'

Combat Skills - Melee

Unarmed/Hand-to-hand: III
Shii-cho: I
Makashi: I
Soresu: II
Ataru: III
Shien/Djem So: I
Niman: II
Juyo/Vaapad: IV

Combat Skills - Ranged

Blaster Rifles: I
Blaster Pistols: III
Slugthrowers: Untrained
Heavy Weaponry (Blaster Cannons, etc): Untrained
Thrown ordnance (Grenades, Javelins, etc.): II

Force Skills - Light Side

Animal Friendship: Untrained
Force Healing: II
Cure Disease: I
Cure Poison: Untrained
Force Meld: Untrained
Force Empathy: I
Revitalize: I

Force Skills - Grey Alignment

Force Push: III
Force Pull: III
Levitation: Untrained
Telekinetics: II
Telepathy: I
Mind Trick: II
Force Stun: Untrained
Force Leap: II
Force Speed: I

Force Skills - Dark Side

Force Choke: IV
Force Lightning: III
Kinetite: Untrained
Force Rage: I
Force Scream: II
Sith Alchemy: Untrained
Sith Magic: Untrained
Dathomiri Magic: Untrained

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapons and Armor

Currently a WIP. Until this is completed, it will be counted as N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom