Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking the truth.

Grim arriving on the planet coruscant he looks around, not sure where he is or why he even bothered to even take his adopted mothers advice. He couldn't believe that he was just abandoned like that. He hopes one day he can see his parents and ask them questions. He pulled his dark hood up to cover his face from anyone who might judgh him for his Tattoos. He checked his left side of his belt ever so often to make sure the saber was there. He heard of thieves taking lightsabers to sell or to try to use it.

Someone bumps into Grim taking his lightsabers in the process, Grim didn't know what happened till he saw his lightsabers in the hands of the young theif. "Hey!" He said as he starts chasing the young theif putting up a good chase. He got close to the theif as he reaches out to grab their hand but instead it they suddenly fell down. They turn looking into his eyes as they back away in fear what they felt wasn't just a push but a force push but he didn't know that. He was force sensitive but he didn't know that not believed it. He picks up his lightsaber as he then puts it back to his side this time under his robe out of sight out of mind. The theif got up and started to run away.

"I am the Harbinger Of Justice, but you can call me Slasher. I protect and save people, and kill and harm those who do harm to innocent people. I saw that thief steal your lightsabers, and hid myself behind a corner to kill him when he least expected it."

Slasher reattached SlashSaber II to his belt.

"I am part of the Dark Side of the force. I just put my morality before my self image and power and I disagree with the Jedi way of thinking. The Dark Side is for me. Are you a force user? Do you belong to the Light side or the Dark Side?"

Slasher stared intensely into [member="Grim."]'s soul.

"I'm seeking a dark Jedi Master, I really don't know how to use a lightsaber yet I'm willing to learn. Names Grim."
He slightly grins as if he was thinking of something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom