Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking female companionship

Darth Apparatus said:
I will be the sugar to your coffee.
Hard to tell if your joking...
@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Darth Apparatus

Matreya

LMAO I feel horrible now...I swear I was going to come on here and be nice. Then with the comments, and me wetting myself with laughter. The best I could do was not say a smartass retort. But uhm..yeah ask @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] (hot avatar)

Kaveh Garshasp

K
Yusa should join mesa cwu. Yusa find maany good girlies.
You should join my crew. Women are into pirates ;D

Matreya

Gobar Nass said:
Yusa should join mesa cwu. Yusa find maany good girlies.
You should join my crew. Women are into pirates ;D
OH GAWD! THIS THREAD IS THE GREATEST THREAD EVER! GOBAR YOU HAVE TO KEEP USING GUNGUN TALK LIKE THAT!!!!!! WAY TO FUNNY!!!! Not sarcasm I'm being serious. A) I like the Gunguns. B) I wasn't expecting it and then it being on this thread with @[member="Darth Apparatus"] making me laugh so hard milk shoots out my nose when I'm drinking orange juice. Man. This made my week.

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
Sorry, Darth Apparatus is too long of a name, Darth is too ambiguous, and I know him from his old name on another board as Mason England. So I call him Mason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom