Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeing if this works out.

So Catherine Soja started out as one of the main jedi order. During this time two masters ignored her soon upon arrival due psosibly to RL stuff and then vanished [No idea as for a while they RP'd with otheres but not the new padawan they took on]. As such shes mostly had no master. Durign this time as things went crazy she left the main jedi order, joined the Black Rose covenant [then a faction that allowed none darksiders] that now is Dark siders only cept those grandfathered in due to her relationship with two major members. Also cause ooc I was away durign all this with RL issues. I came back to a republic fallign apart and nwo gone and no more normal jedi order who were also alredy huntign me anyways it seems and with no where to go but this covenant. So now trying to see if i can join up here and see if it works. She's lsot two masters, her hoemworld of Corellia and seemingly everything around her. Despite this shes never given into the Dark Side and has faught to do what she beleives is right.

Donno if she'd have to leave the faction shes in already she never has been a darksider jsut stuck with the group and so sort of had to develop relationshisp with them [soem good some bad some compeltely odd.] Anyways thats my story for how this padawan got here. Any help goign forward woudl be appreachiated.

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
[member="Catherine Soja"]

giphy.gif

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom