Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Security Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
panaka2-swbtm.jpg

• [SIZE=9pt]OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]GENERAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]
    Intent: [SIZE=9pt]To Create a generic s[/SIZE]ecurity[SIZE=9pt] guard unit[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Image Credit: [/SIZE]Here
  • [SIZE=9pt]Links: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]None[/SIZE]
  • Unit Name: Security[SIZE=9pt] Guard Team[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Affiliation: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Who ever wishes to have house thul train them[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Classification: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Security[/SIZE]
  • Equipment:
  • Light Armour
  • Blaster
  • Stun Baton
  • Optional Carbine
  • 2x ACCG

COMBAT INFORMATION
  • [SIZE=9pt]Availability: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Common[/SIZE]
  • Deployment: Mass, Though[SIZE=9pt] can be less depends on the [/SIZE]facility, and the user
  • [SIZE=9pt]Strengths[/SIZE]
  • Cheap and easy to train
  • Pay less than combat troops
  • Can stand around and do nothing for 8 hours
  • Does routine security checks
  • Operates cctv effectively
  • knows the building or area inside out, but only build or area they are securing
  • Trained to fight small fires
  • Can be used as militia in a battlefield
  • Weaknesses
  • Not high moral, will run if faced with heavy opposition
  • Not as good as regular combat troops
  • Does not know any battlefield tactics
  • Can not be taken off world to fight
  • Easily shell shocked

Description: [SIZE=9pt]These [/SIZE]security[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]guards[SIZE=9pt] trained like any other [/SIZE]security[SIZE=9pt], except these are trained and [/SIZE]equipped[SIZE=9pt] by [/SIZE]House Thul Estates. Their duty as security guard, can be many from guarding a industrial complex to shopping mall, a taxi rank or bar. Then again they may be protecting a whole area of city acting a visible deterrent, to local gangs and being part of local law enforcement, though would not investigate crime. They have some training in using a fire extinguisher, as well as using cctv to aid them in securing the area. They also get site specific training, such as where people can and can't go, and basically get to know the site in side out. The armour comes in many verities, so is done to customers request.

These can also act as a militia if instructed to, in the event of an invasion. Seeing they no the area, they may do hit and run, or help civilians get to shelters. Though they do not fight as good as regular forces, but they can escape easier, as they know the local layout better.

After knowing the area is being attacked, they can try gain access to carbines, to give them a bit more firepower.

These people are basically honest people, trying to make an honest living, so do not tend to get into things that break the law.

Hello! I will be your judge for this submission :D

I noticed that your template is a little out of order. Please move the 'General Information' heading so that it is above 'Unit Name.'

When that is done, please source your image as outlined in this guide.

Elaine Thul said:
Can standard around and do nothing for 8 hours
Did you mean to write stand?

Elaine Thul said:
knows the building or area inside out
Please make it clear that this only applies to the building they are responsible for.

And finally, I would like you to add a couple more non-circumstantial weaknesses as these two are a given considering the nature of the unit.
  • Can be used as militia in a battlefield
  • Not as good as regular combat troops

[member="Elaine Thul"]​

I noticed you didn't source the picture as outlined in the guide but after doing a reverse image search, I wasn't able to find anything so the link is the next best thing.

And with that being said, I'm going to send it up.

[member="Feeto Chivaro"], [member="Kaili Talith"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom