Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SECTOR I INFO

The Dark Lord's Apprentice is the Voice of Sector I, which covers nearly everything within the Inner Rim.

And guess who the Dark Lord's Apprentice is?

Anyway, don't call him by Darth Apparatus in sincerity. Officially, he has a new Darth title - yet I haven't picked one or found an opportune time to reveal it, take your pick.

For Sector I, the Dark Lord demands that CHAOS shall reign. Go crazy, Sith.

Though, I'll need Harbingers assigned to each Faction. Essentially, it would be just like a Voice only for just that one Faction. The factions that need Harbingers are:
  • The Republic
  • The Galactic Empire
  • Omega Protectorate

Of course, some of these Factions extend beyond the Inner Rim. It's fine to operate within those Factions outside of the Inner Rim, but keep in mind when it might conflict with another Voice's plans.

Now for Harbingers in charge of a Faction, the basic details of the job is to spread CHAOS. Yall are free to choose your own means on the following in-character conditions:
  • Attempt to keep the One Sith's involvement as concealed as possible (ie. Cover ops or act undercover, though this isn't that important. Do what you want!)
  • Report any missions to the Dark Lord's Apprentice (either in-character or out, I don't care), as well as their success/failure
  • Keep the Dark Lord's Apprentice updated on your own hierarchy so that he knows who the Harbinger is responsible for. The hierarchy can include non-Sith.
  • Failure is not tolerated!

There are some long-term goals your Voice has demanded, though:
  • Establish a secret, permanent base of operations in each faction - with one as the headquarters for the Sector.
  • In each Faction, have at least one Sith infiltrating its ranks and with a certain degree of power.
  • Both tear down the alliances/treaties among the Republic, Empire, and Protectorate and incite hostilities, if not outright war
  • By the middle of 837 ABY, Coruscant must be compromised by a major attack. (Battle of Coruscant level, not 2 petty kryptonians dueling)

Now, who volunteers to be a Harbinger?

• Republic Harbinger: @[member="Ayra"]
  • Omega Pyre Harbinger: @[member="Kathryn Langley"]
  • Galactic Empire Harbinger: @[member="Darth Avara"]

• Infiltrating the Republic: @[member="Arcturus Procyon"]

Darth Vornskr said:
May or may not take inspiration from you.

Respectfully of course :p
Feel free to copy or adapt whatever you want. I encourage people to take from me what they think might be useful.

Arcturus Procyon said:
@[member="Darth Apparatus"] I was not being rhetorical. I joined the faction, but they will purge us from their faction list.
I doubt that. Feel free to talk to Selena Halcyon. Be reasonable, though. If your infiltration is haphazard, Selena won't accept it. But if you show that you have a fresh, logical idea, then Selena will likely say go for it.

I recommend creating a "supah secret" account if you do continue to have that fear, though. When you do the reveal, an Administrator for SWRP can merge your accounts. :)

Darth Naefas said:
I could be one if you needed another.
Darth Vindica said:
I'm always here.
There are no more openings for being a Harbinger of Sector I, but if you have an idea for Sector I feel free to tell me and I'll slip you in somewhere.

@HARBINGERS: @[member="Ayra"] @[member="Kathryn Langley"] @[member="Darth Avara"]
Feel free to use your own devices in causing chaos. As I said earlier, ask me for help or advice should you ever need it. When I want my Harbingers to appear somewhere, I'll give you guys plenty of notice.

Til then, let #ChaosEnsue. I'll expect at least one progress report, OOC or IC, by March 29 (in 3 weeks). Good luck :)

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
@[member="Darth Praelior"]. Totally did not say it that way.
@[member="Darth Apparatus"] You may be right because they still have yet to cut me.

@[member="Khantor Ruu"], sure!

The hierarchy:

Voice of Sector I: Dark Apprentice
Harbinger of the Republic: @[member="Darth Ayra"]
Infiltrator: @[member="Arcturus Procyon"]
Infiltrator: @[member="Khantor Ruu"]
Harbinger of the Omega Protectorate: @[member="Kathryn Langley"]
Harbinger of the Galactic Empire: @[member="Darth Avara"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom