Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Searching in the Past for ourselves. (DEV THREAD)

I was mad. There was no smoking allowed in the Library. I couldnt even light my finger on fire without the librarian grabbing her very large book and slamming it on my head. As much as I had faced people year after year. I was scared of pissing off this librarian more than I was Ashin. Now that meant something. But I had to find something. I wanted to read a holo about some mythical thing that really wasn't thought of as true. I needed to find something to read. I mean anything, but it had to be somewhat real.

Walking down to the "non-fiction" section of the archives. I looked through the holos reading a little section to see if I liked it. And as I passed another one that I didnt like I saw a boy looking for something as well. But hey I'm here for me. Looking up I saw a Holo that was pretty old. The last time it was opened was about 40 years ago. Grabbing it I looked at a little section and found that I rather like the story of an Angel fighting a Dark spirit. Well thats the just of it.

Slight swish sounds came from my leather jacket as I put it under my arm. Smiling I found something that I might like. looking around I saw that the librarian cant see me. Pulling out a kolto cigarette I took a few puffs letting the smoke drift upwards to the ceiling.
@[member="Subject 13"]

13 sighed as he walked down the rows of the library. His turquoise eyes scanned the holo's in the fiction section. His attention span was shrinking as he looked through the books that had to do with a very old sword from a folk legend. And while most men would have strayed away to the non fiction section. They failed to realize that the story itself was a legend...a fairy tail. So naturally it would not be in any historical pages. Thing about fairytails was. There was always truth in them. 13 came across a holo with the title 'Legend of the angelic brothers: Fall of Lucifer" and the boy paused. Taking the holo from the shelf and looked at the table of contents. Everything he seemed to need was there...rather or not it was accurate however was another story. Either way he would take his chances. Taking the holo and sticking a data chip in it he began to decode it. It took a little while and 13 noticed a man with several tattoos look his way and 13 ignored him.

It took ten minutes for the data to decode the holo book when suddenly a hologram of a large map of a world popped up and had a red dot located somewhere on it. "Guess that's where ill start..." he said to himself as he pulled out his data chip and stuffed it into his pocket. The holo book had been completely erased and 13 dropped it onto the ground and reached into his jacket. Pulling out a parchment and unfolding it 13 stared at the ancient words on the front of it that translated. "The heavenly blades" on the front and back. Walking past the man who had lit a cig he headed for the exit as he folded up the parchment and put it back into his jacket. Putting his hands into his pockets.

@Morna Imura

I looked at the young man as he pulled out a Holo of his own. Looking at it I saw that he wanted. Soon after he took it and implemented the Holo into a device that told him where it was. I didnt see the planet but I knew it was no where near here. THe boy pulled out a thing of parchment and looked at some language I had never seen. Watching as the boy walked away I ran over to the holo to see the title. Realizing that the title was the same of mine I was astonished. Letting the book drop as well as the cig from my mouth I ran out of the library to follow the boy in Neon clothing.

As the boy was walking away I rushed up to him and stopped him by gently pressing a hand on his shoulder. I didnt want to be rude, but I also didnt want to go unnoticed. hoping the boy would take off his headphones I spoke. "Hey you know where these 'Heaven blades' are? If you do I can fly you there. I have a ship that can take the both of us. As also I want one of the blades."
@[member="Subject 13"]

13 heard footsteps smash behind him and the boys eyes flashed as he turned his head slightly over his shoulder when the man he saw earlier place a hand on his shoulder. Telling him he too wanted one of the swords. 13 narrowed his eyes and frowned. Taking a while to answer he closed his eyes and walked away. Fine, Morna. Shame you dont remember the prophet of the knights of the fringe." 13 said simply.

@Morna Imura

I looked at the boy as a fool. He was the "man" that was supposed to be the Prophet? No. No way. A teenager with an attitude? I walked after him. "Sorry that I didn't recognize you before, Prophet, Now why dont we both do this at a team since we already are on the same side." I was rather surprised that the Knight was a boy. But with how Ashin was you never knew. At the same time, I was also mad. If the Prophet knew my name then why did he not know about what I had done for this faction. I helped with the Battle against the dead, and with taking very vital points on missions against the Genosian group. Or the fact that I was one of the only Fire Shapers that roamed the Galaxy.

I had made a huge name for myself and he acted like it was nothing. As if he had done something that would have trumped my entire life's work. Hell he was younger than me by a a good 5 years. I had a slight idea. If I were to take the Prophet on this task with me then maybe I could prove to him that I was someone that he could trust, and work with. Walking up to him again I stepped infront of the boy prophet.

"Will we work together on this as a way for both of us to get a weapon?"
@[member="Subject 13"]

13 could sense the mans frustration behind him. For a moment he wondered why but then he remembered how much he did not care. He was made councilor of the knights because his lack of emotion and compassion. His inability to feel things made him more valuable as a decision maker apparently. Not to mention his unstable power with the force. 13 watched the the man stepped in front of him and spoke. 13 blinked and moved around him. "Obviously." he said simply, walking down to the ship he had parked at the station. Not giving the man a second glance.

@Morna Imura

All I could do was shake my head. This.... boy was going to make me angry. Even though he had the little title of Prophet, does not mean that I could trust him. He didn't have feelings for anyone, living alone at the age of 16, and apparently a powerful force user. He may have been a powerful force user, but that didn't mean that he was good at anything else. I walked after him like a lost dog. I felt stupid to do it, but if thats what I had to do to get one of the heavenly blades then I would.

As I walked after him I checked what I had with me. My Magmasaber on my belt, Chain wrapped around my wrist, and my two daggers hidden in my boots. Each one of these weapons I had made during my time with the Lords of the Fringe. And as much, each of them were special to me. The saber I made in my fathers honor, the chain I had used during the fight with the dead, and the daggers I had received from Ashin as my job with doing good on some missions. But those weapons did not count for my powers. As I was the only open Fire shaper I had some powers that others would not have. Each of them more devastating than the last.

I pulled a cigarette once more from my jacket and lit it up. Taking a few puffs as I walked. it would help me to calm down somewhat with this boy.
@[member="Subject 13"]

Pulling out his phone as the man followed behind him 13 pressed it onto his ear as it started to ring. When it picked up 13 made it brief and very clear. "I found the book. I am on my way there is another. Make the perorations." He said as emotionless as a rock. 13 stuffed his phone into his pocket and paused looking back at the man for he could sense nearly every thought swimming through his head. 13 narrowed his eyes and spoke as he lit a cigarette. "You traveling with me makes you a liability. Rather you like it or not you dont have to trust me, and i dont have to trust you. You may be frustrated because of my lack of emotions but realize there is a reason behind me being the way i am. If you do not like it, or anything else i do. You have the chance to leave now. Because i would rather not constantly hear your groaning or sense your irritation because it is only distracting. You, Ashin, Dranok, and everyone else. Can die, and it will not change my feelings. Same is for you im sure. I told ashin to her face, that if she where to be dying. That i would let her. Realize this is due to my inability to feel compassion due to the amounts of trauma that have poisoned me. So if you think ill fish you out of some death trap...your wrong. I dont expect you to do it for me either." He said very clearly, and one time before turning back around and walking away.

He did not wish to deal with company simply because they where unpredictable. And this mans thoughts only distracted 13 from his own. He lost his ability to care about anyone simply because he was hurt one too many times. And no one cared...not a single person ever asked how much he hurt of if he wanted help. He never felt love or friendship. So he simply stopped trying. Walking up to his ship 13 opened the back and strolled into the cockpit. Looking at his co pilot 13 turned his head to face Morna. "This is Cassius. He will be helping you navigate." 13 said blankly, showing Morna his seat.

@Morna Imura

I stopped as the boy turned around looking at me. He spoke with a monotone like voice that I knew was serious and dead on. he spoke of not caring about me and what I have done. He spoke that he would rather care less because of his past life. I looked at the boys eye's and saw myself in them. My old self when I was a Sith. I saw no compassion towards anyone, I saw nothing. His eyes were lifeless as he spoke of me being a slight distraction. I smiled as he spoke about that. I also knew that I may have been a distraction to him. But not in the way I may have thought. he saw me as a liability. Someone who would ruin everything that he had at this moment.

I made myself a promise once when I was only 13. That I would try and work my way not by being lifeless, but as someone that would give everything for nothing. And thats how I was. I would give everything that I owned, even my powers, to someone else if I had to help them. In my battle with the Sith I had saved many people from an explosion, With my own body. I nodded my head to him and answered him. "Same goes for you Prophet." As that was all that needed to be said.

I was then led onto his ship where I would be flying with Cassius. I had not seen the man before, but I inclined my head. Showing my welcome. From the looks of it I would be flying the ship with the boy in the back doing whatever a teenager did with no life these days. I sat down in the chair and looked at the controls and then looked over to Cassius. "Fire up the engines and set the course for whatever planet that Prophet wants." I myself went over the controls changing the settings to what would work for me. I also added a function where when I was done it would convert back to how it was before.
@[member="Subject 13"]

13 watched as Morna went to his seat and began to mess with the controls as Cassius set course for the planet and fired up the engines. 13 went into the back where he could keep an eye on both of them and sat at his table. Pulling out several documents 13 ordered them and began to do paperwork for the fringe. He needed to make mission reports, list the new weapons coming in and he was tasked with creating a strategy for the upcoming dominion. He took a while to finish the other things before he moved on to that. His eyes moved from the paper to the cockpit and back to the paper again. Doing paperwork was something that helped him pass time by. At least until someone started to shoot at them witch would happen eventually. He did have a one way ticket to sacred blades that treasure hunters wanted as well he was sure.

Taking a couple of hours to finished the paperwork 13 also thought about what he said to Morna before they left...he felt he probably should not have said those things...his stress was taking toll on him and he was annoyed enough as it was. Sighing and taking breath he stood up and walked over to the cockpit and placed a hand on Mornas shoulder and spoke without looking at him. "About what i said. I did not mean all of it. I wont let you die unless its out of my control...but as far as me caring. Im afraid that was true, i really dont care. And its not that i dont. Its that i cant. So dont take it personal." 13 told him before turning around and going back to sit in his seat. Crossing his legs and his arms over his chest he closed his eyes and waited for them to get to their destination. It would take a few more hours of hyperspace.

@Morna Imura

I took into account of how high our altitude was as we left. Because of the type of atmosphere that the planet had. We had to gradually climb into the air until the point where we were going to put the ship into a stall. A stall was when the ship was going so slow that it stopped and began to drop ether by losing speed or becoming to vertical in the climb. I smiled as the engines wined into the stall. I punched down on the throttle to give us some power then activated the booster engines. It would blast us out of the atmosphere and into space increasing speed as the Engines took effect. The endless black sea of space sat before me and I set the controls to hyperspace. Initiating the hyper-systems. We went into hyperspace.

About 3 hours into the ride I was checking our fuel for a third time in the past five minutes. A hand sat down on my shoulder, at first I thought it was Cassius wanting to talk more about how the boss, Subject 13 or 13 worked, but instead I was met with the young face of the Prophet. He spoke silently, but filled with the closest thing that could come to compassion. I nodded my head, as I knew that he really didnt mean what he said. It was part of his job to keep me alive. Same goes for me. I looked up at him nodding. "I know you didnt mean it, and As the way I am, I would have helped you regardless of how I was."

Letting him walk away and take a seat. I let the systems take over the flying part until we reached this unknown planet to me.
@[member="Subject 13"]

13 slept the rest of the flight. Overall dreaming about nothing and just waiting for them to land on the planet Arkania. His ears swiveled atop his head as Cassius said they where inbound. 13 opened his eyes and stood up, walking to Morna and nodding. "Fly us over the checkpoint. Make sure we are not seen." 13 said blankly before looking at Morna. "Come on, we are leaving." 13 told him walking to the back of the ship and grabbing a large backpack and tossing one to him. Then grabbing another one.

@Morna Imura

Smiling I was all about flying over checkpoints. There were a few near our position in the skys but I cloaked the ship and moved slowly through them moving past them with ease. The white planet, from what I could tell, was covered in ice and mountains. The place would be cold for the young man, but for me it would be like any other day. As I set us down in a secluded point in the mountains I didnt want the ship to be discovered. Looking to Cassius I spoke to him as 13 was grabbing the bags. "Keep the ship hidden, if you have to move somewhere else but tell us so we know."

I turned around just in time to catch the bag that was thrown to me. Inside was some climbing gear, provisions, rope, water, a knife, and some credits. I followed the Prophet out into the snow and ice environment. The wind blew across us as being in the bottom of the mountains gave us a drift of air. In this weather I was not going to light one up. The wind would blow away the heat before I could even take a puff. "Where to?"
@[member="Subject 13"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom