Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Searching for a Masters help.

Elias Arna

E
I need to find a master of any faction to help me in a RP of me making a Light-shield [Here] and [Here] I was asked to make a Roleplay of me making it with a Master. That is why I am asking. I will accept any faction force user because I am faction less. If you have any questions then ask on here please.

I would also be willing to help, Arumi is talented at forging technology, well weapons and armor not so much tech. And he isn's so much a sith as a new comer to a galaxy, and i want to meet Mak and work with him here for the first time muahaha.....

Elias Arna

E
Its really just making a lightsaber but in a bracer. So all you need is an advanced knowledge in Lightsabers and I think it should work. Other than that I just have to make the Bracer itself.

And one question for Both of you. Would you be able to post often? Because last time I was in a forging thread with this character It took about a month to complete because ht other people in the thread didnt post until 4 days later.

Elias Arna

E
Alright I dont feel like choosing one guy and making the other one feel bad. But sadly I have to chose that I would rather have Arumi in the forging thread.

Mak If I could maybe RP with you about something else that would be great?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom