Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Saotome Sensor Suite 1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Image Source: (Please link to where you found the image, or to the original artist if possible. TinEye or Google Image Search can help.)

Intent: To put together several systems to lessen links
Development Thread: if needed
Manufacturer: Sasori Research/Saotome Foundry

Model: Sensor Suite
Affiliation: Sasori Private Customers
Modularity: Ship Sizes
Production: Mass Production

Material:
  • Duraplast Casing Casing
  • Desh-Terethium Components

Strengths:
  • Consolidates Several Sensor Systems
Weaknesses:
  • Non Combative Systems
  • Only detects active emissions/transmissions from a ship that is active

Description: Designed as part two of the sensor suite packages offered by Sasori for install on ships. The idea to better equip a ship used by the jedi or rangers with the tools needed to see and check everything. More advantageous for them in the long run and be something that if they wanted to they could upgrade and make their own as they want to. The highly modular nature of the Saotome ships that have been being worked on give a few more chances to upgrade the ships as well as make it work with the other suite packages that have been made. The packages reduce clutter on receipts and make it so they don't have to pick and choose which ones at possibly a higher cost.
Primary Source:
Starships:

Starfighters:
Both:

[*]Proximity sensor
[*]Flight recorder
[*]Flash detector
[*]Navigational sensor
[*]Multisensor airflow analyzer
  • Note: Requires Atmospheric Flight capabilities

[*]9954/I Sensor Array

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Nothing especially wrong here, but if I were you I'd strip out the scanners that are specifically done for mining / resource searches, then make a separate sensor suite that is catered specifically for that.

Because it's probably better to have a specialized, dedicated suite for the acquisition of minerals, ore and such.

Let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom