Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Sanya's force ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Name: Sanya Val Lerium's Force Ghost

Loyalties: Light side of the force And sanya

Role: Force ghost to guide

Development Threads:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/63498-corruption-and-crystals/

Species: human

Force Sensitivity: yes (Knight)

Appearance: breast plate, skin tight black leggings, black,white,red hooded cloak (All items appear as different shades if blue)

Personality: calm, kind, reasonable, non violent

Weapon of Choice: words

Wealth: N/A

Combat Function: N/a

Skills: convincing speaker, wisdom, can be anywhere at any given time.

Notable Possessions: N/A

Description: when sanya's lightside force energy ripped from her very being it created a manifestation of her light side self. Although sanya didn't reject to falling, she had to do it not for herself but the one she loved. Without the dark side her love would die without dark side blood to feed her. The force works in "mysterious" ways and for when the time was right her force ghost would explain this to those she had trusted not just with in the order but anyone else who knew her as the sweet minded person she once was.

The ghost may not be there to guide her back into the light side of the foce, but it will guide her in the right direction when needed. It will also try to talk her out of committing extreme evil acts with a best interest at heart.

Sanya Val Lerium said:
force ghost
This would be a state of being, not a species, please list the ghost's species of origin.

Sanya Val Lerium said:
Please include a force rank. You can find a list of force ranks here.

Sanya Val Lerium said:
Skills: N/A
Every person should have a skillset. In this case, it seems your NPC is likely a convincing speaker -- that'd be a skill. Wisdom could also be considered a skill.

Let me know when you've made the requested edits. I have a few questions, but some of them might change depending on your edits. :)

Sanya Val Lerium said:
Species: state of being
I think you misunderstood what I was saying. State of being was me clarifying that a force ghost wasn't a species. By 'species of origin' i meant whether they were Human, Twi'lek, Wookiee, etc.

Sanya Val Lerium said:
can be anywhere at any given time.
As a light side force ghost I'd imagine they couldn't be in or near dark side Force Nexi.

Before I get into anything else I must have a few questions answered:

1. Does this NPC use the force? Are they capable of using force powers?
  2. Can this NPC cause harm to anyone or anything?
  3. How often do they appear to your character or anyone else?

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
The sabers that me and praelior are working on well have a mini dark nexus in them so if it couldn't go near them then my char wouldn't be able to interact with it, but it would affect how strong it is possibly preventing it staying around for a long period of time.

1. No it won't be able to, it's just a manifestation of Sanya's light side

2. Its possible but for story sake it will not fight or harm anything

3. It would be random and length of time would also be random. The ghost will be where it's needed and when.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Sanya Val Lerium said:
The sabers that me and praelior are working on well have a mini dark nexus in them so if it couldn't go near them then my char wouldn't be able to interact with it, but it would affect how strong it is possibly preventing it staying around for a long period of time.
I am not a factory judge, so I cannot make a qualified judgement on how that would work. However; until those weapons are approved, I cannot make my judgement as a codex judge in assumption that they exist right now.

Force ghosts are a tricky subject, there's really not much material on their nature, just appearances in various intellectual properties. What I can tell you though is that in many sources dark side force ghosts/spirits have been easily rid of by powerful light side users, objects, and powers. So I'm going to assume the reverse is true and that light side force ghosts are vulnerable to the dark side and probably can't be in its presence for long if at all.

How was your character's 'light side' removed and how did it become a separate manifestation?

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

The force ghost is the light side of your character taken away, so it shouldn't have any experiences and knowledge other that which your character had during the time it this was done. Otherwise keep in mind that you said this was not a combat NPC, so if it does get reported for combat we'll revisit the submission. Use this NPC responsibility.

Approved, pending secondary.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom