Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sanus (WIP)

[SIZE=36pt]Sanus[/SIZE]​
500px-Darth_Malgus_after_Alderaan.png
[SIZE=9pt]FACTION: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]One Sith[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]RANK: Sith Apprentice
SPECIES: “I am a Zabrak can’t you tell?”
SEX: “I am male.”
HEIGHT: 6ft 2in
WEIGHT: 196 pounds
EYES: “My eyes are red.”
HAIR: “I’m bald except for my horns”
SKIN: “My skin is red, but as you can see I have these black tattoos.”
FORCE SENSITIVE: “Yes I am force sensitive.”
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]

Lightsaber Forms:
None

[SIZE=10.5pt]Force Abilities:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]· Force Sense[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]· Telekinesis[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]· Force Push[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]· Force Pull[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]· Force Choke[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]· Force Speed[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]· Force Jump[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Possessions: Lightsaber[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt](Signature)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strengths:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]“I am quite physically strong.” Sanus is physically strong[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]“My previous masters say that I’m a natural with a saber.” He is naturally good with a saber[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Strength/Weakness:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]“I am only an average force user” He isn’t an amazing force user[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Weakness:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]“I’m considered to be . . . reckless” Sanus is very reckless[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]“I am not the friendliest person” Sanus isn’t very friendly[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]APPEARANCE:
He has red skin with horns and black tattoos cover his body. He has red eyes. He is 6ft 2in and weighs 196 pounds. He normally wears the armor above sometimes with the hood over his head.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]
BIOGRAPHY:
Sanus grew up on Iridonia with his parents, and two elder brothers. At the young age of four he was discovered to be force sensitive, so he began training under his father. His father taught him the basics of force and lightsaber combat by the time he was nine he was then taught Telekenisis, Force Sense, Force Push, and Force Pull. His father’s teaching method was strange if he didn’t get it right his father would beat him this would enrage him, but he never hit back just let his hatred grow like his father had taught him. Besides his training in the force he would wrestle with his brothers and hunt. Things changed when he was fifteen and his horns grew he took the rite of passage and passed it his years of training with his father had made him strong. After he passed his rite of passage he felt it was time to leave Iridonia. Before he left he challenged his father to a duel easily besting him he cut his father in half. He left Iridonia and searched for a Sith master he had heard there powers and new he wanted to become one. He found one months after leaving and has trained under him for the last two years.

SHIP: “I own no ship”

KILLS: “No one of importance”

BOUNTIES COLLECTED: “I’ve not had the time”
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
[/SIZE]
Murdering Fools

I am Your Master Now (Finished)

[SIZE=10.5pt]Training Threads:[/SIZE]

Thanks I'm trying to come up with it lol I like your picture by the way [member="Corruck Kazen"] and [member="Krest"] I agree

Renato Sarkin

R
[member="Sanus"]

Not a bad start. I look forward to seeing the finished product.

[member="Renato Sarkin"] thank you and [member="Darth Vitium"] thank you as well since it reminded me that he is a Sith Acolyte lol not apprentice

Edit

Oh and I should be adding force abilities and biography later tonight for now I have some stuff to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom