Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sand and Blood.... Or Oil?

Mister Smith

M
Sitting in the apartment of a [member="Romeo S"] the mercenary known as Smith waited in the dark for the man to arrive, the woman who was supposed to be living here was out and about. Lucky for her or smith would of had to deal with her in a very unpleasant fashion. But there was a reason why smith was here, a Mister Blight on the planet of Tatooine had placed a rather hearty bounty on the man's head after he had barged in with a blonde woman from the republic and said a few things that should not of been said. Really it was a matter of teaching the man respect of who he was dealing with and as smith tortured his body he would learn the meaning of pain.

As he awaited for his target Smith grabbed a picture of Sin and a blonde women in a red dress, how cute. He thought to himself, tossing the picture aside he sighed and gripped his two flachete pistols in his hands now. The weapons were nice against force users but they would have to due in his current broke stature. [member="Romeo S"]

Romeo was getting back home from dealing with matters for the Horde, he was done with them, and just wanted to be with Patricia. The wars between everyone didn't concern him, and neither did the people in it. With his gear still on him, a lightsaber, and his mask. A few days ago he had began training a young twilek, and he had taken his shirt off. In the heat or Tatooine be was in heaven, this was where he belonged.

As he made his way up to his apartment, Patricia would be waiting for him, or so he thought. He finally was at his door, when the force told him danger was behind it, and Patricia wasn't in there. 'Is she...no I would have felt it.' Rushed through the mind, he wasn't sure what was behind the door, but one thing was for sure, he was about to die. This was his sanctuary away from violence, his home. This intruder was about to face the wrath of Sin, and it wouldn't be pretty.

He let his anger flow through him, willed it to give him power. He tapped into a deeper darker part inside of him, a part that would scare anyone. Heat from deep inside began to burn bright. He dropped his shirt, and his hands burst into fire. He made it burn hotter, and his fire went from orange red, to a blue. A much hotter fire then before.

He sent his hands forward, and fire expelled forth, blasting the door off, and ingulfing the apartment with blue fire. Romeo was sweating with anger, but controlling it with his will to kill who ever had tried to come to his place of peace. [member="Mister Smith"]

Mister Smith

M
Sitting there as the apartment burst into fire Smith was quite flame proof, he was a military droid after all and his body could withstand very high temperatures. Whoever his mate was she was probably going to be pissed that he had just burned their apartment something fierce. They were definitely not getting their deposit back on the place. As the fire burned around him be turned his head to Romeo and his mask blankly store at him with its happy expression and blushing cheeks. He would have a few words with him before he captured the man.

"You see this is what makes all you organics the same, you are angry, petty, and simple creatures. You don't ever see the bigger pictures or the consequences of your actions. From dirt you come and dirt you will become once more." Standing up from the burning sofa he gave a slight chuckle before pulling out two blaster pistols from his coat. Taking aim at the man he set them to kill and fired a good six shots at the man before backing up to get his distance

The force user would pull a lightsaber and he would have to keep his distance. The amount of bodies he had laying around weren't infinite after all and he needed to buy new ones. So with that he put his mind back on the fight and fired another two shots at the force warrior hoping to put him down [member="Romeo S"]

The fire hadn't even bothered him, so with that he learned something about his enemy. Fire proof, but how much heat could he withstand, and was he sensed a bit of a fuzz in his voice. A droid. Another thing he learned was that he didn't have the best close combat, other wise he wouldn't be using blasters.

Romeo quickly activated his saber, the red beam seemed a bit darker then usually, maybe cause Romeo was ready to kill this man, he had never felt more determined to do something. Blocking the first three shots, he flipped over the next three, and deflected the next two back at the hooded figure. "You come to my home, uninvited, yeah, I'm a little angry." He said in response to the assassin.

Pressing forward with his attack he did a spin slash, while using a blue fiery whip expelled from his other hand as a second weapon. [member="Mister Smith"]

Mister Smith

M
[member="Romeo S"]
As his clothes and fake skin burned Smith was quite on fire, not that he felt pain but the coolant in his body was kicking into overdrive to keep his circuits from frying, as the other blaster bolts made his way to him he ducked backwards bending his metal gram before coming back up to face the man. He was at a acceptable temperature right now but overheating was a threat for even a droid. Then came the attack from the forcer, with his pistol he pointed it out to attempt to shoot the man in his face but before he could the slice had cut the pistol in half. Then came the next fiery hit from the man. With a punch across his mask the droids HUD fuzzed up a bit but his mask was made of plasteel and took the hit fairly well. Now that they were pretty close it was time to use his superior HRD strengths and reflexes to take the fight to him.

"Don't you see it! You are at an end Mister Sin, you have scorned the wrong people and this wi never end so why fight? Why Mister Sin? Why Why Why!!" In a fuzzy voiced yell abd on the last why the droid aimed a large flaming boot at the mans chest. It wasn't at full strength since he needed him alive but it wound due to knock the wind out of him and send him a few feet back. Now with his pistol he took aim and fired another two shots at the man who was either in front of him still or a good few feet away from the kick depending on how successful the attack was.

"Give up Mister Sin and come with me or die." He said to [member="Romeo S"] with a hint of hatred in his voice, Smith hated organics but this man could not feed off his hate due to him being a droid.

With one pistol gone, he'd need to get the other out the way, but that was when the kick booted him backwards. The air had been forcefully pushed out of his lungs, and GIS chest ached, being Vahla, his chest hurt more then a normal human would have been in, but he didn't have time to worry about pain.

Shots were fired again, but Romeo did a side flip using his extreme flexibility to help him move out of the way. Grabbing the wall behind him with the force, he broke the beams that held it in place and slung the wall the droid, sliding sideways to avoid being hit from the wall.

He quickly got back up, and threw the couch at re droid, his ugly metal frame showing now. "I fight because I have my reasons." He retorted back at the droid. [member="Mister Smith"]

Mister Smith

M
[member="Romeo S"]

Organics, he would never understand why they persisted in their ways. He wanted to watch him bleed and suffer before him before dragging his mangled body up to the man who hired him. "You can't stop me boy, I will end you." Lifting his blaster to finish him off quickly a wall literally came at him. Composing of mostly loose brick, drywall and wood the HRD took cover behind a nearby sofa letting it pass over him against the cover of the sturdy couch. "Organic, always with their idiocy." Reaching into his burning coat he grabbed a twelve inch vibro knife and gripped it tight in his hands. It would come in handy in case the distance needed to be closed again. He would be able to slice a ligament or two with his deadly accuracy.

"Why Mister Sin can't you see it is futil-" lifting his pistol as he stood up from the couch a love seat was thrown at him, however being exposed he was not going to hide behind this one. He was going to take the two seater directly to his upper torso causing him to fly into the kitchen and be trapped underneath it. Bending his metal frame a little he laid there knife and blaster still in hand. Things were not going very well for smith considering he was severely under armed for this job

With a loud groan the droid picked the couch up off of himself and rolled it to the side. With his metal frame showing now all that was left on him was the mask and a few pieces of charred burnt flesh. Lifting his pistol he took aim at Sin and fired five shots as he moved forward with the pistol and knife. All he needed to do was overpower him at close range. But the saber would be tricky to get around

The droid didn't know when to shut up, he dodged the wall only to be hit by the love seat. He was sent flying into the kitchen, and after a few minutes he was coming back firing more shots. This time Romeo hadn't been so lucky, blocking the first four shots, the fifth hit his shoulder. Flesh burned and blistered from the shot. "Damn you!" He yelled as he brought back his fire in his free hand. He desired to watch this assassin melt.

Conjuring a blue fire again, Romeo aloud his anger to sky rocket to a new level. How fire went from blue to green, and he called more upon the dark side, commanding it to burn hot. The fire was now a green flame, ready to burn anything, and he spewed fire back at the droid, while closing the distance as he cast a flame thrower, till he was on the droid, lashed out at his hand holding a pistol.

"YOU WILL BURN DROID! I WILL SEE YOURFRAME MELT, AND I WILL FORGE A NEW SWORD OUT OF YOU!" He yelled at the HRD [member="Mister Smith"]

Mister Smith

M
"Your kind is weak, organic. You are like rats and you will be caught just like the rat you are." As the droid advanced he kept his pistol up and fired at [member="Romeo Sin"] more and more. His first shot had hit well and he was getting momentum back. But then he went super nova and began to burn hotter than thousands of degrees. Holding his blaster pistol up the flames crossed it and turned his hand and half his arm into molten slag. He could not afford to lose his other arm now. Backing up to where the couch had fallen and decided a new tactic was in order. He was now only armed with a thermal detonator at his core and the vibro knife in his left hand.

Stabbing the knife into his half molten arm he gripped it and threw it at the force user with great power. He was burning through energy and he probably wouldn't be able to see it from the other side of the giant whirlwind of fire he was calling down around them. The couch immediately caught fire in the stream of flames and continued to make its way towards sin. Hopefully it would hit and the droid could go in to capture.

Removing the knife he gripped it in his hand and ran forward after throwing the couch, tucking into a roll he moved forward and under the giant flame thrower to pop up to see the fruits of his labor, hopefully turning his fire against him worked. There was only one way to find out however

Just as he had hoped, he was melting this machine, and he was ready for the strike, but a metal something slammed into Sins face, lucky for him, his mask took most of the hit. He fell backwards, and his fire went out. He layed, eyes closed, and a couch fell on him. His chest was on fire with pain, but he wasn't done yet.

He later there on purpose, pretending to be knocked out. He awaited for the droid to get next to him, or on him, whatever the droid would do. Then he'd slam the couch up into the ceiling with the force, then wrap his body around the HRD. With that, he would ignite his whole body on fire, for Sin it wouldn't hurt, but the droid would feel it all. [member="Mister Smith"]

Mister Smith

M
[member="Romeo S"]

Gripping the blade he pulled it out of his hand and approached what he thought was the passed out man. He hit him hard enough with the love seat to knock him the hell out, weak flesh based creatures and their bodies. Smith never got tired, he never faltered and he always made sure the job got done. "You see Mister Sin this is your natural place in the galaxy. Beneath me and superior beings. You are a nobody a worthless spec of dust in this existence." Walking closer and closer smith was a good three to five feet away from Romeo. To him his victory was complete and he had no way of knowing this was a ruse to beat him. Reaching down he aimed to pick up Romeo and take him away.

He was ontop of Romeo now, and he gave him his full taste of what organics could do, with the force be shot the couch upwards, and it went through the charred ceiling. With quick reflexes, Romeo then turned his attention to the droid. He gripped his arm that had been melted, and burst began melting it with his green fire. He slung the droid outside the apartment, into the hall way. Reaching for his lightsaber, he ignited it. "I'm thinking of naming the sword Mister when I melt you down, and forge you into something useful." He tainted the droid. Positionre in his stance for offensive, he waved the droid to come at him, holding the lightsaber in one hand. "Come on, wants some more." This chest hurt still, but it was just giving him more energy to fight. He unleashed his fire whip, now green from his new found strength. [member="Mister Smith"]

Mister Smith

M
[member="Romeo S"]
Tricked, very clever for a stupid organic. Being flung into the hallway he chuckled behind his charred and smeared mask. The fire didn't do too much damage to him at all due to his coolant being closer to his chest keeping the metals cold around him. "Mister S, you don't seem to understand how this works. You see mister sin, This will not end it is certain, I will not stop until I have you hand cuffed in front of blight. I am like death and taxes Mister Sin, you can not stop me." Gripping the red hot blade smith jumped up and lunged towards sin to try stab him in the chest with the burning blade

"No Droid! You do not understand!!!" With that the burning blade burst into fire of a green hue. "You have threatened my family, and so you shall learn the persecutions that come with it." Not sure what the burst of a flaming blade of green fire would accomplish, he raised his saber to block any attack that may come through it. Controlling his anger, making bend to his full will, Romeo was feeling the need to kill this thing with a utmost passion. "I am faster than you! I am stronger than you! I'm smarter than you droid!" [member="Mister Smith"]

Mister Smith

M
[member="Romeo Sin"]
With the blade molten the droid had to use his superior strength to win the fight, taking one good fist he aimed a punch right at the mans mask bipassing his lightsaber the hit from the punch if it connected would be enough to break bone and dent the metal on his mask. Smith may go down this round but he would certainly return, he would not die from this nor would he die at the hands of an organic. "You see Mr.Sin I will always be here with you watching and waiting!" He said fiercely as he went in for another punch towards his gut

"Not the mask again." Tilted his head to the side, but was flown backwards with another hit to the gut. Rips broke, and Romeo was feeling a burning sensation in his lungs. "You realize, the more pain." He inhaled deeply to fill his lungs best he could. "You put me through, I will get stronger." He unleashed his fire whip, its green brilliance lashed out in attempt to grab the droids arm. "That's a might punch, but its not enough to keep." He inhaled deeply again. "Me down." [member="Mister Smith"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom