Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salko

[SOCIAL INFORMATION]

NAME: Hal (presumably) Salko
NICKNAME: Too many, none to stick.
FACTION: $$$$ / OPA
FAMILY: Empress of Teta (according to him)
THEME SONG: Salko Dinamitas

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

SPECIES: Lorrdian
FORCE SENSITIVE: Y
HEIGHT: Above Average
WEIGHT: Lean

[TRAITS, CHARACTERISTICS, RANDOM FACTS]
  • GAMBLER
  • SCOUNDREL
  • LIAR
  • ALCOHOL
  • NAVAL EXPERTISE
  • TELEKINETIC MASTERY
  • LIMITED FORCE CAPABILITIES (except the above) AND CONTROL
  • NONCHALANT
  • KINETIC COMMUNICATION

[APPEARANCE]

He is easily distinguishable due to his extremely odd and flamboyant dressing style. Also, it's Brad Pitt, folks.

[SULLUSTAN LAW ENFORCEMENT RECORD 0059412]

Now let's be real here, hun - whatever I tell ya, you should take it with a grain of salt.

If there's anything solid about me, it's that I am Lorrdian. Not by choice but see, right there. See that twitch in your arm. You can't see it. No. But you're itching to pick your nose right now. See? Told you!

Nah, don't ask me about the Force. I hardly read back then, stuff came naturally, it still does but to an extent. I'd rather not touch it. Tell you more about back then? Some say I was a Jedi. I can assure you - that has never been a thing. Oh, but you have a reliable source telling you I was? Maybe but no. Ain't nothing heavier in this galaxy than being a Jedi. In a world without gold, I might've been a hero.

The ship? Yeah, Outback-class, yep. A corvette, that's correct. They say I was a war hero, got that ship decommissioned as a reward? Absolutely true. Not an ounce of a lie. You never heard of Salko of Skor? No? Alright. My medals are back on the shi- No? You inspected it? No? Reaaally? Sure none of your employees might've pawned or something? My accomplices? Nah, I run solo. No crew. I am a lone wolf type of deal, you know? Of course, I can run it by myself. Seen anyone aboard it except me? Bingo.

Imperial allegiance?! Didn't I just say about Salko of Sk-. Well, people talk all sorts of nonsense. Yes, I relatively deny any sort of Imperial allegiance in the past.

You've matched my credentials to a bankrupt logistics start up? Not me, no, m'am. I can barely count to ten. Heck, I can even barely read. No, I didn't come back to the Outrim as a way to shove it to corporate monopoly. As a matter of fact, I've never left. I run a post office franchise though, as I side hustle. A FRONT?! How dare you? I want to speak with my lawyer.

SALKO
A Star Wars Story

Season I

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom