Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Sakura Stimulation Implant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source:
Intent: To revitalize an old canon piece of tech and apply slight changes to make it fit as an implant from Sakura
Development Thread:

Manufacturer: Sakura Welfare
Model: Processing Implant
Affiliation: Private Market
Modularity: N/A
Production: Limited (PC Characters only)
Material:

• Micro Tubing
  • Duraplast Casing
  • Computer Components
  • Monitoring Components
Strengths:
  • Stimulates Neural and Muscle Movement enhancing brain function and movement
Weaknesses:
Description: A very old style of implant designed for only the most healthy of individuals who can survive the implantation process as the muscles throughout the body and brain as fixed with small processors hooked to a small computer. Able to stimulate the muscles and brain to enhance the bodies natural processes and reaction times. Care has been taken with them to prevent misfiring. To make it less obtrusive then older models of the implant but sstill is recommended to have a high level of physical conditioning. The tubing reinforces the myelin sheath of the nerves allowing it to insulate the impulses of the nervous system more by keeping the impulses in and not allowing them to dissipate while being conducted. The procedure is a delicate and time consuming process that requires the patient to be heavily sedated as they enhance and add to the nervous system throughout the body. Placing it to the muscles and brain before being placed in a chamber to heal and then rehabilitating to get used to the new implant. Some major risks are the body rejecting the implant leading to dangerous conditions and side effects where it can convulse as degeneration where the implant is placed risk killing or best case harming the patients.
Primary Source:

Cathbodua said:
Stimulates Neural and Muscle Movement enhancing brain function and movement
For much the same reason that we require development for power armor (it increases the physical and sometimes mental abilities of the person using it), I will be asking for development here. You want mass production + increased reaction timing and awareness, so I'm going to ask for an even thirty posts of relevant development here at the production you're requesting. If you wish to make changes to the submission in order to lower that amount let me know.

[member="Lily Kuhn"] well Gir made a good point in the other sub and I have no problem dropping the production lower. Will still need this archived to make the dev thread but if there can be a lower number I'll take it.

<p>Moved to Archives - PM [member="Spencer Varanin"] for removal / if denied for Second Chance please post and tag Spencer Varanin for review.<br /><br />Thank you!</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom