Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rules Update: Major Faction Rank Titles

This may seem like a no brainer to most, but we've limited all characters to be able to choose only one Major Faction rank title per character.

This came up as a result of the Mandalorian Empire/Mandalorian debacle and my stance that "Mandalorian" isn't just a Major Faction, and I know we're going to get some Mandalorian Empire people who want to go Mandalorian Empire/Mandalorian in their rank titles. Which would be totally cool with me if it wasn't so incredibly confusing because we have a Major Faction named "Mandalorians." Seriously, it's actually pretty silly you guys are called the "Mandalorians" on the map and on your faction. Like, I get it. It's best for marketing and appeal.

...but it's kinda like if instead of being named Israel, the country was named "Jews."

giphy.gif
Wow.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I'm in tears..................

Also, just a suggestion but replace their tag with "Mandalorian Clans" (since that's what they've been going by for the past couple years anyways) and just never tell them? o3o

Edit: Stupid italics bug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom