Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rules of Betrayal (OOC Please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a big part of TFC is going to be internal conflict, scheming and backstabbing. Yet the second I write this I can already hear the salt filling my ears, so please have a quick read:

Backstabbing is fun, that is why we are doing it. It's also a cool start for a story. Stories, fun these are things we want to have together right? I guess you see where this is going.

This whole thing isn't meant so that someone cane use it to rise to IC overlord by karking everyone else in the faction over until everyone goes in a faction with a less hostile environment.

Instead it is meant as a neat story device, and while TFC has no rules IC, we definitely have them OOC, even some behind being a decent human being (which should always be your number one priority, here and in life lol):

1. Like challenging someone to a duel, backstabbing plots inside the faction HAVE to be talked through with the other writer. The outcome has not to be determent beforehand on the other hand, we want this to still be interesting to read and play. Every side agrees to be fair, no metagaming, no BS.

2. Pick a appropriate time: Doms could be driven by a backstabbing plot, faction threads could revolve around it etc. An PvP against another faction could be a cool opportunity, I see that as much as anyone else, but if you go that route think twice please.

3. Don't kark up the faction as a whole. The schemes are meant to encourage conflict between two people, or groups, not as some great plot to kill TFC. Because that would be really stupid TBH.

Breaking any of those rules will be reviewed on a case to case basis, but trust me that Im not above kicking anyone out that wants to abuse this system to troll others or create salt.

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom