Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RP

Hey guys, is anyone interested in having a thread with me? I have a couple ideas:

1. I could be hired to ambush a certain ship in space, and then board it were from their I just slaughter the entire ship.
2. Someone hires me to fight an undeclared war for someone.
3. Or someone could role play a thread with me where they experience me ether raiding their ship or a settlement they are in.
4. If any big faction leaders are ok with it maybe my team of space Vikings could do small raids on major area's . Considering I have a blockade runner it could be a fun game of cat and mouse. Where im feared for my quick but deadly raids , while on the flip side I am scared of having to much of a long raid because then my forces could get surrounded, and killed.

If anyone else has any ideas feel free to drop bye.

You could raid my village if you wish. Give Katrina a reason to have to rejoin the "real" galaxy. You could kill everyone leaving only her for some reason or even take her. This is just what I need to get back into rping!

[member="Katrina Garnier"]
sounds good could you send me a link to your profile so I can get a little more o your character ? :) I would like to pm you about characters goals and what not, I might want to take you. :D

Eros

E
[member="Balgruf Lothbrok"] [member="Katrina Garnier"]

Sounds interesting - any room for a NFU Sith archer? Either to help the invaders or defend the villagers as best he can being in the wrong place at the wrong time?

:)

Hmm. May shelve Eros, my character. for one with more potential...

[member="Balgruf Lothbrok"] - are you a Force User?

[member="Katrina Garnier"] - sounds good.

Krius is one who believes Force Users are gods amongst NFUs so he could try to help you in the attack from Balgruf. He doesn't care for Jedi and Sith as he feels all Force Users have a right to use the Force as they wish; being a birth right, not a tool to be crafted by a Master.

[member="Katrina Garnier"] Well Krius has a few life-changing experiences as a youngster, one mainly, that made him a little psychotic and delusional to the fact Force Users are born to be superior to NFUsers.

He doesn't see why Jedi and Sith must try and contain the Force in someone. If they are born with it, they don't need someone telling them how to use it. They just find their own way.

My bio link is in my sig if you want to have a look.

(I have a Jedi and Sith character, so Krius is my one who doesn't follow conventional rules so hope he leads to fun places)

So he hopes any Force users he comes across will find it in themselves to be superior others.

Evil? Probably...but like all evil villains he doesn't see himself as. Just a liberator... :p

The Destroyer

T
Wait.. Wait.. I want in. I'm a force user who at one point thought himself to be a god and has lived hundreds of years. How may I be of service?
[member="Krius Syonis"], [member="Katrina Garnier"], [member="Balgruf Lothbrok"]

Sounds good [member="The Destroyer"] - I don't want to derail the idea by [member="Balgruf Lothbrok"] however with my ranting's!

But Force Users who will rally against oppression to be who they were born to be should be interesting.

[member="Katrina Garnier"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom