Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RP With Me, Anyone?

HEY! Join the senate thread, I believe it is called among mine enemies or something, Moridin is trying to get all of the Jedi to register themselves with the Republic and make ourselves known to the Galaxy. We need Senators to be against it, or for it, whatever but since you're a Senator you can join there!

@Dark Onyx and @[member="Thadd Zarr"]
Cool. :D
The problem is, I'm kind of low on muse right now...
Anyone of you guys got any ideas while I try to see if I can set something up?

@Ben Watts
I'm aware, ofcourse. I am currently working on a reply in that thread. :)

@Sophia Walsh
Awesome. I'm sure we can set something up... :)

PM me if you guys have any specific idea on mind. Cause like I said, my head's rather empty right now. :D

Darren Onyx

D
@[member="Darren Brunswick"] @[member="Mereel Vaun"] @[member="Sophia Walsh"] @[member="Ben Watts"] @[member="Thadd Zarr"]

I could write up a story for us all to fit into.... Perhaps a dinner party on Kuat? A few representatives from the factions are sent to attend, this would explain why there is a mix of Sith and crime syndicate members and what not. Maybe celebrating something.

Darren Brunswick said:
@Dark Onyx and @[member="Thadd Zarr"]
Cool. :D
The problem is, I'm kind of low on muse right now...
Anyone of you guys got any ideas while I try to see if I can set something up?

@Ben Watts
I'm aware, ofcourse. I am currently working on a reply in that thread. :)

@Sophia Walsh
Awesome. I'm sure we can set something up... :)

PM me if you guys have any specific idea on mind. Cause like I said, my head's rather empty right now. :D
You're the man Darren!

Dark Onyx said:
@[member="Darren Brunswick"] @[member="Mereel Vaun"] @[member="Sophia Walsh"] @[member="Ben Watts"] @[member="Thadd Zarr"]

I could write up a story for us all to fit into.... Perhaps a dinner party on Kuat? A few representatives from the factions are sent to attend, this would explain why there is a mix of Sith and crime syndicate members and what not. Maybe celebrating something.
I would love to attend if you guys need me there. I am very book up with threads, but not enough that I wouldn't wanna join, I love meeting new characters.

Darren Onyx

D
The above event would be best so everyone an participate. Plus we could always throw in some twist where someone attacks or something. Like it starts normal then someone opens fire and it just turns into war from there. Either way would be fun.

I think just a dinner party would be better though cause it is more social.

Darren Onyx

D
Epic. It isn't up to me now that I think about it. What do you think @[member="Darren Brunswick"]?

I'm all for the dinner party idea! And a plot twist would be excellent as well! :D

@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""]Sophia Walsh
I'd love to have a pilot for a diplomatic mission. If I get assigned to one, I'll call on you to be my pilot! :)

Anyway, I'll have the RP thread for the dinner party up soon!

Darren Onyx

D
Alright! I actually did something right for once in my life! In your face guy who is sitting next to me in real life!

Thadd Zarr

T
Dark Onyx said:

Sounds good to me, set it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom