Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Royal Training

Chroma Zed

Sophia invited @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] to the sanctuary on Chroma Zed to not only meet him in person but to also begin his training as a Force User. She wanted to not only know more about him but what he was looking to learn. She felt that the only way that she could do this was face to face.

Normally Sophia didn't take on students as she was a very busy newly wed with a planet to run and a daughter to look after. She though decided to him this one as he was a king as well. The thought of also being able to learn from him peaked her interest as she wondered how he ruled.

As she waited in one of the many training rooms she had her data pad out catching up on some e-mails. Sophia rarely if ever took a break from doing something.

Arthur's legs brought him over the floor in the halls, his feet landing softly with a light touch on the ground below him and his hands crossed behind him as he walked with a a quick glance every so often at his datapad that was in his hands, though it took him ten minutes to find him files so he was late finding the directions to the room. After several tries he finally reached the door and stuck his head in as he opened the door slowly and double checked, looking at @[member="Sophia Walsh"] and speaking. "Uh, Sophia Walsh right? This is the fourth room ive tried and i think that i might have been slightly lost..." He looked down at the datapad again as he tried to operate the blasted thing, what was so wrong with paper, his people used it often and found it to be much simpler than some device that had a million functions...

(( sorry for the late post

"Yes, I'm Sophia Walsh. It's alright. I should have come to get you or given you better instructions. I'm sorry about that." She really needed to get things more together than they currently were. This was not a good way to begin teaching someone about the Force. She seemly couldn't even get herself together properly. "If you take a seat, we can begin." She motioned to the other mat on the floor as she took a seat herself. "Tell me, what are you hoping to gain though our time together?"

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

Arthur put the machine into its place in his cloak and spoke as he sat, rolling his head once. "Dont worry about it, your directions were fine i just cant use your datapads to save my life without screwing up a few times with trying to find the information. As for what i plan to take from this is simply an understanding in the force as it.. was not known as such or regarded in the sense that it is on my home, i want to learn of it and better learn to control it. If that makes sense." @[member="Sophia Walsh"]

"The newer ones can be tricky but I'll show something I have learned with that as well. Seems like she was going to be teaching much more than just Force powers." She was alright with that, Sophia loved working with gadgets and the like. She used to work on ships but not so much anymore. There were just not enough hours in the day.

"I can teach you to understand the Force as well as use it. Are there any abilities your most interested in learning? What would you like to do with the Force?"

"Well... i never really thought much on what it is that i wanted to do with this gift... i guess telepathy and telekinesis are the most important, well i mean not important but the most useful. Well i guess other than those this uh... power called Tutaminis i think it is called. Im sorry if i seem to be at a lose for the names of these techniques, i am working off old files and records i was able to purchase." He pulled the datapad back out and tried to navigate it again, it was obvious he hadn't put much thought into what it is he wanted to learn, in truth he had thought that masters and teachers are the ones that choose what a student learns and nothing more. @[member="Sophia Walsh"]

When she first learned about her gift she had gone off what she had heard from her mother in regards to the Force. She realized that not everyone had that opportunity so if he wasn't sure that was alright. Sophia was able to work off of that as well. "Tutaminis," she sighed and shook her head. "I have not learned that one yet but perhaps we can learn together. Sophia was still trying to play catch up on all of the years that she wasn't aware that she had the Force. "Let's start hear tell me a little about yourself and what you can already do. I'll help find abilities that may assist you."

Arthur shifted and looked up at the wall for a moment, thinking what to say and how to describe himself, finally deciding on a correct answer after a moment. "Of course you know my name, uh im the first born of my father and was the fifth in line to the position that i currently hold. A few months ago i had come into my current state by means of regicide and now am the only one of my family left. It was around that time we also acquired hyperdrive technology, which now brings me here... i hope that is what you mean by telling you alittle about myself." He thought alittle more before answering what skills he could do, taping his leg with his hand as he thought until he thought of an answer. "Well, simple telepathy is something that ive learned, mostly because of the creatures that are on the planet which i can explain more if so needed. Other than that a small amount of Telekinesis." @[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Sophia assumed he already knew push and pull after all even her five year old daughter knew such things. She didn't want to waste his time on such things. "This would make you king now wouldn't it? That is a very big responsibility but I'm sure you'll be a good king. I'm in the political ring myself so if you need any points. I'm more than happy to share." Sophia knew that he hadn't come here for that but if she could push him in the right direction so much the better.

"I'm talking far too much though. We ought to get started. First I want you to close your eyes take a deep breath and clear your mind. Tell me that you see,what you feel."

"Right.." Arthur closed his eyes and focused, breahing slowly and sitting ther for a few minutes as he sat there, he didnt move or do anything to suggest that he saw or felt anything, but he kept up the silent and quiet expression as he breathed slowly. After about a dozen minutes his right eye opened and looked at the woman before he spoke. "Err, what exactly is it im suppose to see or feel, because all i fell or see right now is the back of my eyelids and i feel like i look like a fool." He swallowed as he finished talking and let his hands rest on his thighs as he sat there with his legs crossed. @[member="Sophia Walsh"]

"You should be able to sense the force around you. Concentrate. Feel the force around you and in you." As she spoke Sophia walked back and forth through the room. She could sense he was Force Sensitive so Sophia knew he could do it. He just needed to concentrate more.

Arthur sighed and started to breath slowly again, focusing on just breathing and feeling at first, his eyes slid closed smoothly until he didnt move an inch again apart from breathing. After a few moments Arthur's face showed no emotion and the first words came as Arthur spoke in his normal tone, soft and reserved. "I feel, like everything is twisted and tangled, obscured by by a fog, i cant focus on one thing but i can at the same time as thats all i can think on is one thing. The Air feels both light and calm and heavy and chaotic, flowing like water but also dragging itself like stones, there is no clear picture as to what i sense, and what i can just feels like a lighter presence over powered by several other greater presences." @[member="Sophia Walsh"]

"Try to focus on one thing. Try just listening to my voice and relaxing. I know the force can be very confusing at time pulling you in different directions. Try to control the Force. Reach out and wrangle it in, don't let it control you."

She spoke softly as she continued to circle around him. Sophia was patient as she had children and knew it took time to learn. Izzy didn't just grasp everything off the bat and neither did she.

Arthur nodded and focused on her presence in particular, though he found himself wandering after a few seconds, the threads of the force expanding his mind out as her felt the air more easily and heard a sound at a greater volume. It was a calming experience, something he only got during the times where he stargazed and watched the different star formations and groups, and with that thought his mind refocused on Sophia and her alone. @[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom