Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Milena the Piece - Electromancer Fragment

R8MqyXB.jpg

TITLE INFORMATION
Name: Milena the Piece
Nicknames and Aliases:

• Milena
  • Pink
Titles:
  • Piece of the Assembly
  • Fragment of the Assembly
  • Lady of the Assembly
Affiliation: Cult of the Brain Demon
Mistresses:

BASIC INFORMATION
Species: Shi’ido Sithspawn - Cultist Fragment
Sex: Female

• Electromancer
  • Assassin
Primary Allegiance: Cult of the Brain Demon
Current Status: Active
Birthworld: TBA
Residential Addresses / Living Situation: Transient
Languages Known:

Languages Spoken:
  • Galactic Basic - Native
  • ur-Kittât - Native
Force Sensitivity: Extreme
Midi-Chlorian Count: 25,000 Midi-Chlorian:Cell
Marital Status: Single
Parents: N/A

PHYSICAL INFORMATION
Height: 4’6”
Weight: 155 Lbs.
Measurements: 28J-26-52
Left Eye Color: Light Cyan
Right Eye Color: Dark Crimson
Hair Color - Head: Light Cyan
Hair Color - Eyebrows: Dark Cyan
Skin Color: Light Pink/Purple
Lip Color: Deep Magenta
Scars: None

With her mismatched eyes, pink-hued skin, and long, elf-like ears, Milena features cut a striking visage in almost any context. The iris of her right eye has a dark crimson hue, while her left iris has a cyan glow. Her skin complexion is light pink or purple depending on the angle and intensity of light against her skin. Her hair possesses a light cyan hue, which is identical to the color of her left eye. She prefers to wear it in a neat, yet sharp bob cut that shows off her ears. Finally, Milena has full, pouty lips which she tends to adorn with deep magenta lip shade.

Milena possesses a full, ample figure that is extremely voluptuous even by the standards of the all too curvaceous, catsuit-clad Brain Demon Cultists. Aptly described as a “shortstack” due to her diminutive stature, her body has a hourglass-shaped profile that leans towards being more bottom than top-heavy, though she is by no means lacking in the latter. In this, she has an extremely generous bosom that tapers downward into a tight, slender core and upward into narrow, delicate shoulders. Her thighs are massively plump and swell into heavy, corpulent glutes that have a substantial degree of adiposity, lending them a distinct steatopygian shape. Finally, she has notable muscle definition in her calves, which are shaped in a toned arch.

BIOGRAPHY
Cast into existence from a small piece of the Assembly, Milena the Piece was animated through a series of dark side rituals which formed her into a living Fragment of her mistress. In this, the rituals used to create Milena were more advanced and refined than those used to create other Fragments, owing to the Assembly’s (and the Battalion’s) immense expertise in the creation of said beings. For this reason, Milena’s creation took only six months, rather than two years. She was also bestowed with far more endurance than her sister Fragments, allowing her body to sustain itself for longer periods of time without needing to feed.

With her first awakening, Milena dedicated herself to her two mistresses (the Assembly and the Battalion) and the Brain Demon. Accordingly, she was immediately put into service, playing her part (however small) in the mission to proliferate the dark side across the galaxy.

TRAITS
Lightsaber Forms and Martial Arts:
  • Medium Style: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Fast Style: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Strong Style: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Jar’Kai: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Stava: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • K’thri: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
Weapon Skills:
  • Whips: Knight - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Swords: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
Force Power Archetype: Electromancer
Force Power Rating: Low Knight

• Control
    • Enhance Attribute
      • Force Jump: Knight - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Speed / Reflex: Knight - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Strike: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Magnify Senses: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Art of Movement: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Dark Side Force Resistance: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Move Object: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Pull: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Push: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Alter Environment
      • Electrokinesis: Master - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Force Lightning [LS / CL / FS / WE / FT / SB / LBUR / LBMB]: Grandmaster - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Hassat-durr: Master - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Ionize: Master - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Force Drain: Knight - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Sense
    • Force Sight: Knight - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Farsight: Knight - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Force Empathy: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Telepathy: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
STRENGTHS
  • Livewire - Milena is a very powerful electromancer, having manifested mastery in Ionize, hassat-durr, Force lightning, and electrokinesis. In this regard, her abilities are more focused on raw power over finesse (though she is not lacking in the latter), to the point that her electrical manifestations carry enough watts to vaporize man-sized targets and start fires in heavily-armored vehicles. In particular, her galvanic onslaughts very frequently impart extreme amounts of kinetic force, generating waves of overpressure caused by the sudden thermal expansion of plasma within the electrical channel, capable of inflicting severe barotrauma in organic targets and shattering heavy durasteel barricades. This aspect of her lightning in particular makes it very difficult to her targets to block with a sword or lightsaber, as the kinetic force generated by the shock waves can not be readily absorbed.
  • Hard to Kill - Milena can survive normally fatal wounds (except headshots) for up to an hour using only the dark side, at which point she must feed on life force to restore herself or risk death. During this period, she is extremely weak and cannot survive further injury, making her easily finished off. However, she becomes stronger in dark side vergences, and depending on the strength of the vergence in question, her physical durability may increase to the point that heavy explosives, extreme blunt force trauma, lightsabers, or other means of savage overkill are often the only reliable way to injure or kill her. In addition, when inside a dark side nexus, her Force abilities become more powerful and efficient, often to an exponential extent.
WEAKNESSES
  • Close Combat - While not entirely unserviceable, Milena’s skills in the lightsaber and hand-to-hand combat arts are subpar. As such, she almost always fights at range.
  • Force Light - Like every Cultist Fragment, Force Light causes horrific effects on Milena, making her body rot into a disgusting sludge of white blood and decayed internal organs if exposed to it over a sustained period. In some cases, a particularly powerful enough use of it can make her body explode outright in a disgusting mess of white blood and yellow organs.
  • Nullification Resin - This substance is extremely poisonous to Milena’s physiology, rapidly decaying it in minutes unless she feeds on enough life force to purge it from her system.
  • Telekinesis - Like the Cultist she is crafted from, Milena has no command over telekinesis.
  • Sore Thumb - With her fundamentally evil nature, Milena radiates a powerful, unsettling dark side aura that is very difficult to hide.
  • Feeding - Fragments must drain the energy of others and feed on suffering to remain healthy and Milena is no exception. However, where most Fragments need to commit an atrocity once every 24 hours in order to sustain themself, Milena only needs to commit an atrocity at least once every three weeks, owing to the use of more refined, advanced rituals in her creation. Regardless, if she fails to achieve this, her body will begin to waste away and suffer emaciation. Accordingly, Milena must be cruel. She must constantly be killing and feeding on life and suffering or her body will literally rot away to the bone and die in less than three days. As such, her mistress is very judicious when employing her in remote locations that have no easy access to victims. In said circumstances, she might be placed in (or voluntarily enter) dark side-induced stasis in order to maintain her health.
  • No Shifting - Although she possesses Shi’ido genetics, they are diluted and contaminated by other genetic influences and dark side corruption. As such, Milena is unable to shapeshift.
PERSONALITY OVERVIEW
  • Sadist
  • Masochist
  • Fanatical
  • Esthetic
  • Compassionate
  • Cruel
PROPERTY AND ISSUED EQUIPMENT
Technology:
Vehicles:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread