Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rowen Nash

spartacus_andy_whitfield.jpg

NAME: Rowen Nash
FACTION: The Republic, The Jedi Order
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 6’ 6”
WEIGHT: 215lbs
EYES: brown
HAIR: unknown ( been bald too long he doesn’t remember)
SKIN: tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths: Expert swordsman, Expert Marksmen, expert hand to hand combat, expert strategist and athletic conditioning.
Weakness: Sever post traumatic stress disorder, rash, and prone to outburst of rage.
Due to his gladiatorial upbringing Rowen skill set is revolved around combat, however the slave environment has left him with demons in the closest that he has yet to address. Also due to the low life span of a gladiator, Rowen is highly prone to making rash decisions, and can easily slip into a rage.
SHIP:
n/a

BIOGRAPHY:
Rowen Nash a former gladiator recently turned Jedi. Rowen had been delt a horrible hand in life as he was sold into slavery by his parents to pay off their debts; Rowen came under the ownership of a Rattataki who bred her slaves to be gladiators, and when Rowen was seven he began his training into the 'gladiatoral art.' Rowen was fourteen when he entered the arena for the first time, which he proved to be a natural. This life style of death and battle would continue up until his early twenties when he was rescued and set free by a Jedi, however his time in the arena has left his psyche scarred, so Rowen has traveled to study with the Jedi Order in an attempt to find peace and redemption for the lives that he has ended during his time as a gladiator.

Thank you, for the love, and yes this would be an interesting character to rp. It's a stretch for me, given I play total good guys, but I want to get better. So I'm trying to develop into a better rper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom