Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll Call

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
[member="Kimiko"]

I'm back. I have two jobs and have been busy. Looks like Ta'a Chume'Dan is a crater due to some crazy sithspawn god or some crap. :/ Please tell me the queen is alive?

And is anyone else posting in the Mando's thread?

*Drops in*

I just wanted to say. I have not forgotten about the Consortium. Now that I have established a return for my most complex roll playing character... I have ever written or roleplayed (Garith Darkhold) … I plan to make some noise.
It will be with either Aleister or Allana. I have nothing played as in plots and I’m not fully versed in everything that has happen in the galaxy during my absence.

However I have always loved the depth of the Hapen culture and truly wish to see it flourish here on Chaos.

Relina Zhan

Well, I just landed a new full time job. I think at this point, i can worry about RPing soon... now that this is off my shoulders. I'll just need for my muse to stop getting high and wandering off. :p Just letting you know I am still here

Relina Zhan

[member="Allana Badeaux"]

Hmmmm... One of us visits the other and picks each other's brains? it's a good start. Could leave it open, too.... or 'nap [member="Arisa Yune"], too.

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
[member="Persephone Callas"] [member="Relina Zhan"] [member="Arisa Yune"]

Well here is where the Consortium is right now from what I understand. GE has claimed they destroyed Hapes Prime. It could be argued with may not have to acknowledge it as it was a stretch that one character could destroy all life one planet by using force drain. We could acknowledge it and be nice. We could just say we moved the capital to another planet within the transitory mists and call it the new hapes prime.

Also asking the Mando’ade they seem unaware there was more than one planet within the hapes consortium and that their interaction with the consortium is limited because they think IC we are all gone. Well that is the impression I’ve got from the few that have spoken up so far in Mando’ade chat.
We could meet up put in IC how we’re moving along.

Persephone has been bogged down with work and has been trying to keep IC active with some of her other peeps. I would like for her to be a part of how we move along. Even if it is her giving us the thumbs up on how we’re going to move along into the future.

Maybe we could just go visit Arisa and the silver Jedi. Maybe establish some friends IC.

Allana Badeaux

Ok GE nuked the capital because Dredge was trying to drain all the civilians in the capital. Hapes Prime still stands. It would have just had to be cleaned up and rebuilding of the capital.

Relina Zhan

[member="Allana Badeaux"]

Yeah. The city has a big crater in it that is being repaired and relations with the GE are not friendly. Frankly, don't be surprised if skirmishes happen.

We could meet Arisa and make friends, yeah. We kinda need to get even with the GE somehow and open war isn't exactly an option unless the mandos that control our sector of the Galaxy wanna also make good relations on that front.... and frankly, I think they might, being that Mandos love war....

*narrows eyes, grins wide, and steeples fingers*

Allana Badeaux

[member="Relina Zhan"]

Well I had gotten word what the Mando domination thread looked like. They came in supplying aid to those suffering from the Sith and Imperial attack. I doctor from Alderaan (Rashae) was helping on the medical end during the domination. So it was a friendly domination and not an attack. Positive relations are maybe possible with the Mando’ade. As for GE I suggest the Hapen approach, diplomatic underhandedness. We make friends with the Mando’ade, I can help you do more things with Commner, and we get in good with FWC. That and start talking with the GA and the SJO. Right now build relations and build up Hapes Prime. Then when things are in place maybe we will see something we can use.

Relina Zhan

[member="Allana Badeaux"] We make nice with the Mandos, With Alderaan and their faction, With Commenor, and with the Silver Jedi. Others, too, maybe, but those guys I have in mind presently

This seemed like the most obvious place to say hi.

I found you all through the current FWC / Hapes stuff and figured I would join.

I wouldn't call my character a shining example of Hapan nobility, in fact, I'd call her a pretty petty example at the present stage. But for all that, she does (on her good days) have the best interests of her home at heart, even if at the moment she's far from it.

Anywho, pleasure to meet you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom