Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll Call!

[member="Veino Garn"] [member="Ijaat Akun"] [member="Coren Starchaser"]

Just so everyone knows, I set up an IC in Rebellion Actual to issue new shotguns.

Might have your chance to issue your rifle Ijaat!

[member="Vassara Raxis"] - The factory would only allow me 10... It is.. Hmmmm... How you say.... *very* accurate.... And is a mass-drive assault rifle with a micro-droid processor that auto adjusts for wind, elevation and such things for aiming.

[member="Ijaat Akun"]

Hmm give it to the active folks then. Maybe as a reward for so many threads completed?
[member="Eliza Steele"]
[member="Vilaz Munin"]
[member="Galen Arterius"]

Haven't seen you three in a while! Try and hop in some of the threads! Been missing you folks.

I should note, i'm down for pretty much everything but dev threads for Ijaat in relation to this group... I'm pretty much up to my eyeballs in those and tired of them.. I want to develop his personality and mind a bit...

[member="Vassara Raxis"] I'm still here just been busy with RL as someone got to help take care of those new born babies being popped out left and right here it seem. :p

and I know training is top priority for me as [member="Veino Garn"] we been going at a slow pace which is fine I'll be getting a post up sometime tomorrow for you hun

If anyone has combat training or maybe marksmanship[member="Ijaat Akun"] could love to get in on thread like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom