Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay With The New Nyx

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
To celebrate the new Nyx and the rekindling of my muse into overdrive, let's get some stuff going!

Key elements of Nyx:
  • Coward
  • Rude
  • Anarchist
  • Likes to mess with people's stuff
  • Slicer
If any of that sounds like it would interest you, then respond and let's do something.

Never had the chance to write with your previous incarnation, so now seems like a better opportunity, eh?

If you're looking to make trouble with the First Order, this character of mine is a slicer/computer geek herself. Twould be great to get them tangled up across the holo or even some face-to-face depending on where the story takes them!

Nyx

This garnered much more attention than I thought it would.
I am at work at the moment, so posting capability is limited.
So, go ahead and post your suggestions for the thread you want. :)

[member="Solan Charr"][member="Vitor Imperieuse"][member="Ayumi Pallopides"][member="Echo Kora"]

That would actually be real fun, as Nyx happens to be with the Resistance.
Maybe we can have some sort of rivalry going?
[member="Sentiri"]

[member="Nyx"]

A rivalry would be awesome! That would be great motivation for my character. The two both have similar emotional baggage (my character is still reeling from some abandonment issues) but have completely different upbringings, so it would fun to play off of that as well. I'll pm you some ideas a little later :)

Nyx

[member="Vitor Imperieuse"][member="Ayumi Pallopides"][member="Solan Charr"][member="Echo Kora"]
If you would like to start a thread, I'd love to write with you all.

[member="Serg Leone"]
Interesting. Tell me a bit more about this crew of yours.

[member="Nyx"] just trying to put together writers that want some swashbuckling nonchalant fun. But i forgot you are a FU and i am very biased against having them on my crew. So i apologize to tempting you. Though, it doesn't stop us from crossing paths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom