Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay with a... you know the drill

Looking to get active on Sam Zambrano here, Daughter of Darth Praelior (Yes, the 13 foot Zeltron).

Post here if you are interested, or if you want to be her master, or ya know the drill.

[member="Darth Raven"]

Hmmm.... Upon the words of another i would love to have you as a master, as for what i want to learn. Why specify something, all knowledge has its use and anything you can teach me is more than i know now so why worry about what it is.

Is she a member of the One Sith or no? It can always be there, or even if she was officially assigned to Darh Raven or not. Lots of opportunities to be sure.

[member="Samantha Zambrano"]

[member="Samantha Zambrano"]

Ah good. *suppressing rage mode* lol But see, that can work. Either it can be she's assigned or Raven sees her or meets with her and sees a familiar "sense" about her, which wants to make her take her as an apprentice. Just need a time and place

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom