Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roleplay with a Warg?

Howdy!

I'm wondering if anyone is interested in roleplaying with this feral age-locked character? I'm open to virtually anything, though I think that the location would have to be limited to either Dagobah or Midvinter as they're the only two places she's been in the past 10 years.

Her biography is a little out of touch, as I've just brought her back into play, so if you want further information feel free to PM.

[member="Dunames Lopez"]

Not my worlds, so it wouldn't affect me :)

[member="Kiriko Howlingfjord"]

I could if you like. Which region of Midvinter does Kiriko inhabit?

[member="Kida"]

Kiriko is usually on the Beorni island, which hasn't been added to the official Midvinter map yet. But he's traveled the Great Maw with [member="Siare Snörvla"] so he could be on the mainland. He'd be close to the shoreline in any case.

Ain't no ice, like sea ice!

[member="Dunames Lopez"]

Kida cannot travel, she's wild/feral, the only reason she can be on Dagobah or Midvinter is because she was brought to those places.

[member="Kiriko Howlingfjord"]

I shall have a thread up shortly

[member="Jasmine Lancaster"]

after-all-this-time-gif.gif

giphy.gif

<3

Jasmine Lancaster

J
[member="Kida"]

You can throw up a thread. I'd prefer Dagobah at the moment; makes more sense with my character at the moment. :)

Sure! It would be in the past with regard to Kida's timeline, but that doesn't affect yours since Kida's timeline is messed up anyway! :) She's been a child for more than 3 decades, after all

Jasmine Lancaster

J
[member="Kida"]

Lol, I've nothing against messed up timelines; Jasmine's is no better at the moment. That's what you get for #FluidTimeline. :p

Well after Thurion grew up and Kida didn't I just wrote "ageless" into her story and let that be that :p So I don't have to rush her growth. Mmhhmmm. Forever Child. Peter Pan. Lost Girl. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom