Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RodianHero's Open Characters/Thread Tracker

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Alright guys...its that time again. My roleplaying has become a little dry and I need to get some characters' feet wet! So here is the deal, I'll tag my characters and write a little something about them...Maybe a possible plot? Then I will leave it up to you all to choose who you want to play with! So lets begin!

@[member="Turin Val Kur"] {CLOSED}
The wayward Jedi Knight. Some would call him dark, others would call him lost. After his love @[member="Sophia Walsh"] was kidnapped by now Sith Emperor @[member="Tyrin Ardik"] and now Master @[member="Jacen Cavill"], Turin was given two choices. Sit back and let the Republic handle it, or break rank and do anything possible to get her back. He chose the later, killing and injuring several Republic officers and damaging Republic property, making him a wanted man inside of Republic space. Recently he has received word that Sophia is safe. Realizing all he had sacrificed had been for nothing he wanders the Galaxy looking for purpose.
@[member="Jaden Traacyn"] {OPEN}
What can I say about him? He is a bounty hunter known in the underworld for being a deadly bounty hunter who deals almost exclusively with Black Sun. Back home on Mandalore...He is the most average Mando if there ever was one. His skills are getting sharper, but he has a long way to go.

@[member="Galen Arterius"] {OPEN}
Another Black Sun member, Galen is a Glaucus smuggler who makes most of his credits running up and down the length of the Mara Coridor and Gordian Reach, dropping spice, Deathsticks, and anything else (besides slaves) throughout the worlds on the way. Maybe this lucky Glaucus' luck has finally...Run out?
@[member="Lisa Goran"] {OPEN}
Lisa is a broke salvager freelancer that jumps from company to company, getting where she needs to go in an clangy AP-237. Where will her salvaging "career" take her next?

@[member="Gilamar Skirata"] {CLOSED}
The old man from clan Skirata. The man who headbutted a Sith Lord and spearheaded the growth of MandalMotors shipyards and the Mandalorian Navy, Gilamar Skirata has seen a lot of poodoo. Now he is in the midst of closing off Mandalorian borders with the threat of the Sith looming over his shoulders by unifying his people. Do not be fooled though. This man is an incredibly dangerous bounty hunter, and though he hasn't seen action in a while, he is sharp as *crack* "Oh! My back!"
@[member="Vuko Navak"] {OPEN}
Vuko is a battle hardened Rodian with nothing to lose and, he thinks, nothing to gain. Everything he knew is gone and the people he was working to free are dead, leaving him without a goal and without a love. He sees the Galaxy as a cruel and unforgiving place and bums around different factions working for pay to keep his mind away from suicide.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
I could offer @Turin Val Kur interaction on Abregado, since HK and Turin know briefly each other from that unifinished pirate hunt on Abregado they did with that grey space elf, I forget his name, a while back, we can see where it goes if you're interest, just conversation more or less, being directed to someone who could help Tyrin, or getting a job on Abregado, I could see those as possibilities. But again, if you're interested.

My smuggler Lex could hang out with Galen or Lisa and do couple gigs together, same for Sammo my spacer/Warden, but encounter with him would be more random and goalless

HK should probably meet more with Mandalorians, we could do a thread together although I've been waiting more for ground battles Mandalorians are involved in to join as a free lancer. Also, if Gilamar would be hiring himself out as an architect, I wouldn't mind having him look at facilities on Abregado

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Updated with threads and openness
@[member="Azrael"] There is one. Sent you a link VIA skype
@[member="Sophia Walsh"] awesome! I'll have a post up soon!
@[member="HK-36"] what did you have in mind exactly?

@[member="Gilamar Skirata"] yeah I saw that thread, but that's the beginning of what we had before the wipe. Do you want to re-do it entirely, or do you want to jump in after Azrael asked what he could do for Sisko Lok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom