Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rise of the Healer's Guild, Anyone?

Vina Zomo

Best Karking Healer. Ever.
Essentially, thehttp://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Healer%27s_Guild] Healer's Guild[/url] was a mysterious group of various healers who possessed healing techniques and whatnot which very few folks knew outside of the group. They were prominent in the Old Republic Era and onward until the rise of the Galactic Empire, under Emperor Palpatine.

Now, here's my idea: What if, 800+ years later, amidst the wars between the Sith and the Jedi, the Criminals and...criminals....the Healer's Guild were to step back into the spotlight, working in organized groups to bring medicine and that magic healing touch to the people caught in the fighting, among other things?

Granted, being a healing guild, they probably wouldn't have many defensive measures, but it'd be a cool thing nonetheless. Provided there was substantial interest, anyway :)

So, who wants to hop on the bandwagon with me?

Sounds interesting.
Not a medic or doctor of sorts but more then willing to help get supplies and offer transport. Have a ship and am a pirate though.
Free of charge.

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
I've got an idea for a Chiss that would be willing to join! Got a request in the art thread and everything. I'll get her written up and ready to go!

Vina Zomo

Best Karking Healer. Ever.
[member="Malforen Leuron"] [member="Jaster Awaud"] [member="Anan Crimson"] [member="Armand Temi"] [member="Ybinantru Isis"]

Alright, so, I'll probably go ahead and create the faction now and work on it some more tomorrow. I'll let all of you know when it's done :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom